Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do chuckle every time Kane "Outrage" Cornes has to wind back something he's said, and this week he's all out telling the supporters to go and **** themselves because we dared to have some accountability after 12 years.

We still dropped the Fold Coast game FFS.
There's still every chance we miss the 8. If we do I can't wait to see his face.

I think the next month will tell us if Hinkley has learnt anything. Whether it means he’s learned the ideal structure, tweeked the plan or even pulled back and given more responsibility to the other coaches. Or he’s stumbled on one big flukey season where all the stars are aligning and will just ride the wave and stay out of the way.
What we know is this team coached by him hasn’t delivered for 12years when it really counts. Nothing yet suggests anything different.
I said in another thread that I get a sense on this board that people are being seduced by last week. Ask yourself has that performance in anyway been on the cards?
It was a complete demolition of Sydney and very enjoyable to watch but the team coached by this guy has form of being a mediocre finals performer.

I think the next month will tell us if Hinkley has learnt anything. Whether it means he’s learned the ideal structure, tweeked the plan or even pulled back and given more responsibility to the other coaches. Or he’s stumbled on one big flukey season where all the stars are aligning and will just ride the wave and stay out of the way.
What we know is this team coached by him hasn’t delivered for 12years when it really counts. Nothing yet suggests anything different.
I said in another thread that I get a sense on this board that people are being seduced by last week. Ask yourself has that performance in anyway been on the cards?
It was a complete demolition of Sydney and very enjoyable to watch but the team coached by this guy has form of being a mediocre finals performer.
We are really just seeing echoes of 2020 & '21

There is nothing to suggest we won't witness an embarrassing prelim loss - should we make it to one - and it's highly likely to come at the hands of a team we have demolished only weeks prior

#sackhinkley

Ken would be like uhhhburbegrgggggg -burps into the microphone-

you just do ya thing and if ya **** up well **** ya we keep playing because them's the rules

I honestly think it’ll be a case of 2004. It’s an IF a very big IF. But if we do end up making the granny somehow I reckon we’ll be odds on to win it. Very long way to go. Fingers crossed for 3 more wins at least and a top 4 finish minimum. Maybe top 2?

I reckon if we win the last 3 games of the h&a, we once again finish top 2. Who knows. History says we will buckle, but history also doesn't have us beating top 4, top 8 and winning showdowns in the h&a season.

I reckon if we win the last 3 games of the h&a, we once again finish top 2. Who knows. History says we will buckle, but history also doesn't have us beating top 4, top 8 and winning showdowns in the h&a season.
If we go 3-0 we will be top 2.
We might even be the only team to go 4-0 in August.
We will rightly be flag favourites and should* win.

Even if we win the flag this year it will be because of Josh Carr who is pulling the strings from the coaches box.
Stinkley just gets in his way and tries to coach from the bench and hug "his boys".

Stinkers was told earlier this year that he is allowed to see out his contract and stay at the club ONLY if he sits on the bench. He is NOT to coach or instruct the players in any way shape or form.

The only thing he is allowed to do is clean the mud out of players boots with his tongue. Serious.

Even if we win the flag this year it will be because of Josh Carr who is pulling the strings from the coaches box.
Stinkley just gets in his way and tries to coach from the bench and hug "his boys".

Stinkers was told earlier this year that he is allowed to see out his contract and stay at the club ONLY if he sits on the bench. He is NOT to coach or instruct the players in any way shape or form.

The only thing he is allowed to do is clean the mud out of players boots with his tongue. Serious.
So we should actually have been booing Josh after the Brisbane game?

No, Stinkers interfered in the coaching during that match and told the players to take it easy for 3 quarters then come home in the last quarter. He said it would conserve their energy and let them "chill out" for a quarter or two.

When JC found out there they had a huge altercation in the toilets and bystanders said that when Stinkers came out his hair was soaking wet and there were bits of quilton on his bald spot and back of his neck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, Stinkers interfered in the coaching during that match and told the players to take it easy for 3 quarters then come home in the last quarter. He said it would conserve their energy and let them "chill out" for a quarter or two.

When JC found out there they had a huge altercation in the toilets and bystanders said that when Stinkers came out his hair was soaking wet and there were bits of quilton on his bald spot and back of his neck.
Gotch ya. When we’re playing bad Stinkers has wrestled the reins off Carr.

If we go 3-0 we will be top 2.
We might even be the only team to go 4-0 in August.
We will rightly be flag favourites and should* win.

We could win the last 3 games and still won't be favourites. The bookies are more cluey than kerns propaganda wing. We've rightly not been rated a serious threat despite multiple top 4 finishes

Media be like "kerny is a genius" then predict us to miss the 8 at the start of the year

We're pretenders until we prove otherwise

This is quite something.

He's 100% not getting an extension at Port.
What if Port make finals between now and the end of his current contract?

I read about the finals clause on here somewhere eg if Port make finals it triggers a clause that entitles Hinkley to a contract extension.
If true then it explains why Koch specifically mentioned August multiple times last year.

I read about the finals clause on here somewhere eg if Port make finals it triggers a clause that entitles Hinkley to a contract extension.
If true then it explains why Koch specifically mentioned August multiple times last year.
Wow your obsession has gravitated from the main board to here, what is it with Geelong supporters & teflon Ken?

No, you obviously haven’t kept up with things.
Carr coaches when we win, Hinkley when we lose.
Been like that since last year when the secret hand over deal was done 😂
We won 13 in a row under Carr then Ken got back in charge for the finals.
It all makes sense after a couple of bottles of Vodka.

There was a finals clause in his contract he signed in 2017. It stated that if he took Port to the finals in any of the 2018, 2019 or 2020 seasons, he would be awarded with a contract extension for the 2021 season.

He did not have a finals clause in his contract he signed in early 2021, and he doesn't have a finals clause in his contract which he signed last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back