Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I just want to formally apologise on behalf of Sydney that we continue to give you the win that Ken needs to stay as coach.
It won't happen again next year, because he won't be here.

He can't come back from this unless Koch is the biggest idiot in the history of football governance and administration.

Oh, wait.

If i were in Koch's shoes i wouldn't even give Hinkley the potential opportunity to somewhat redeem himself next week. He'd be gone tomorrow.

Why please tell me why did I think that this year would be any different.
Bulldogs or Hawks we are fcked
But we will be given another lot of BS
Our next season can't be in our current coaches box

3QMTrnl.jpeg

Apologies for the intrusion

I’ve watched this thread for a while - all of u have been on the money for years - u have a list that should contend- Hinkley is an absolute fraud & grifter! More power (I know!) to you - keep going and show him the door!

Sack him FFS. Such a talented list, would have won a flag by now with anyone else.

Lions fans already feeling it with Fagan, I hope we don't make the same mistake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give us hope Chewy316

Enough of this campaigner.

I can't see a way he survives this outside of going on to win the flag.

I'm not going to hassle anyone at the Club tonight, though. They will be as despondent as anyone of us.

It's not hyperbole to think he should be sacked Monday.
Hyperbole? It's understating it if anything. I don't want to wait until Monday, he should be sacked ****ing tonight.

Apologies for the intrusion

I’ve watched this thread for a while - all of u have been on the money for years - u have a list that should contend- Hinkley is an absolute fraud & grifter! More power (I know!) to you - keep going and show him the door!

Not an intrusion when you're polite, respectful and on the money. Well said.

I can't see a way he survives this outside of going on to win the flag.

I'm not going to hassle anyone at the Club tonight, though. They will be as despondent as anyone of us.
If your source is anybody but Tredders you should tell them to get ****ed too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back