Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would it cost us to buy and train a dog called Sack Hinkley?

And what's the turn around time from purchase to racing?

Someone should just rescue two retired greyhounds and call one sack and the other one Hinkley. Then create an Instagram or something for them and tag the club in everything.

I was coming on to say similar. He is a good chance to walk.
Now more then ever we need to put crazy amounts of heat on him. Make him feel more un-wanted and more hated then ever.
🤔 There's about 100 of us on here... If we all print off sack hinkley/Koch stickers... And put them up everywhere.. they might... Maybe... Get the msg they are w***ers and we won't them out of our club.

How much would it cost us to buy and train a dog called Sack Hinkley?

And what's the turn around time from purchase to racing?
We could get a pug and train it... Prob about the same chance of winning as what we have with donuts winning the gf... Or even making it.

I've lurked here for a number of years but felt the need to join recently as you clowns are embarrassing yourselves and the club.

I've got a 7.5k bet on us making the GF next year. That's how confident I am in the boys responding to Ken being under fire. The boys are lion-hearted when it comes to their coach. And in return, the coach is a lion heart himself.

I've lurked here for a number of years but felt the need to join recently as you clowns are embarrassing yourselves and the club.

I've got a 7.5k bet on us making the GF next year. That's how confident I am in the boys responding to Ken being under fire. The boys are lion-hearted when it comes to their coach. And in return, the coach is a lion heart himself.
🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣 Thank you needed a good laugh... 7.5k on us making the gf 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🥲🥲 your a 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the finals winning system down?
We do, we do
Who keeps Alberton off the maps?
Who keeps the ruckman under wraps?
We do, we do
Who holds back the MG electric car?
Who makes Charlie Dixon a star?
We do, we do
Who robs midfields of their might?
Who ruins every Saturday night?
We do, we do!

If we get rid of Hinkley you'll be a good chance at making 7.5k, real good chance if we trade well.
If not, you're going to be 7.5k worse off next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol Jordie's caught the punting bug from big daddy Ken

Can't wait for him to put down the playing list when they fail him.

If you're not actually Ken Hinkley, then we've found someone even more delusional than he is AND a degenerate gambler to boot.

Seems too unlikely to be a coincidence, so I'm 99% sure this is Ken's burner.

Cat Reaction GIF

This guy sounds like one of the players, a member of a certain greyhound syndicate perhaps.

I don’t post here that often, but have to say, nice troll sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back