Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ, people. We can't afford to pay the bloke out, plain and simple. That certainly won't be helped if you all start pulling your money from the club.

I'm sure you can all support the boys for one more bloody year until a new coach comes in and continues our slightly above average form with our slightly above average list.

In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of youngsters are finally starting to come good in recent months. Are you going to regret pulling your membership when we're suddenly 5 straight wins next season?

Grow up the lot of you.
An account less than a month old. Bugger off you troll!

I'm not pulling my membership but people can choose how they want to spend their money.

Why do you think anybody would give a flying * if we won 5 straight next season? We've literally topped the ladder, had a home prelim, and still *ed it up. How low do your standards have to be that all you care about is a mid-season win streak??
May I ask why you wouldn’t? Obviously each to their own just interested in why anyone would give Ken a $1.

Can't risk moving and having the greyhound graveyard in his backyard discovered.

I bet he made made them lick the chicken salt off his nuts as an apology for being too slow before he kicked them to death, allegedly
Jesus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ, people. We can't afford to pay the bloke out, plain and simple. That certainly won't be helped if you all start pulling your money from the club.

I'm sure you can all support the boys for one more bloody year until a new coach comes in and continues our slightly above average form with our slightly above average list.

In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of youngsters are finally starting to come good in recent months. Are you going to regret pulling your membership when we're suddenly 5 straight wins next season?

Grow up the lot of you.
Then our job is to make sure that they cannot afford to keep him.

Would love to see the Alberton Crowd make a huge banner displayed pre game, quarter time, half time, 3 quarter time and full time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm pleasantly surprised to see The Advertiser's 'are you happy Ken is staying?' Facebook post is at: 480 no to 366 yes.

Shows there are 366 morons, but even on the most pro-Ken platform with supporters, the anti-Ken is taking over.

Twitter seems to 95% anti-Ken.

Is there a link to this? Better vote in it even if it's just for the perception

My mail is yes...but/if.

However we need to maintain and intensify the rage. Our only hope is he walks or gets GWS or North job at this point.

Koch wants to sack Ken, so do the board. But not willing to soak 900,000 plus outlay for new coach. Hearing Clarko wants 1.4m.

His family hate the scrutiny in Adelaide. We are so close. This is simply Ken holding on for money. He knows full well he is done as a coach if he doesnt get one of the GWS or North jobs. So now he is just sticking around for money and not much else.

This is all because we *ed up on the last contract. As bad as it sounds, make Adelaide unlivable and he will go.
I was coming on to say similar. He is a good chance to walk.
Now more then ever we need to put crazy amounts of heat on him. Make him feel more un-wanted and more hated then ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back