Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our best chance of getting rid of Stinkley is him getting suspended for a season for tanking the last 2 games. But the AFL would penalise the club for the tank by making us keep Hinkley.

I've lurked here for a number of years but felt the need to join recently as you clowns are embarrassing yourselves and the club.

I've got a 7.5k bet on us making the GF next year. That's how confident I am in the boys responding to Ken being under fire. The boys are lion-hearted when it comes to their coach. And in return, the coach is a lion heart himself.
So did you start with a $10 bet the first year Hinkley coached and you double up chasing your losses every year?

I've lurked here for a number of years but felt the need to join recently as you clowns are embarrassing yourselves and the club.

I've got a 7.5k bet on us making the GF next year. That's how confident I am in the boys responding to Ken being under fire. The boys are lion-hearted when it comes to their coach. And in return, the coach is a lion heart himself.
Hahaha. Thanks for confirming what a fool you are.

Pretty piss poor trolling. The celebrating a five wins in a row certificate gave it away.

Bugger off now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken the lionheart 🤣🤣

Van-Damme-Lionheart-Cover.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back