Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Koch maybe has this idea of saviour complex and the main thing with that is stability.

So he's gone all-in and has this delusion Hinkley will be able to eventually get a flag and then he can bask in the glory that he was the main architect.

Maybe? This is his stated, explicit philosophy and has been for going on 10 years.

I would suggest that, since he was and still is clueless about the AFL footballing landscape, he has been told what defines success for the littleold battler club that he would be the public head of.

Absolutely GP, it's an absolute certainty he will get something named after him at Alberton oval when he eventually moves on, and as much as I am usually against graffiti it would be extremely tempting not to leave my mark on it.

The David Koch urinal would be ok with me though! :think:
One of the toilet bowls in the red brick toilets behind the stand. The Koch crapper would be appropriate I think.

Koch maybe has this idea of saviour complex and the main thing with that is stability.

So he's gone all-in and has this delusion Hinkley will be able to eventually get a flag and then he can bask in the glory that he was the main architect.
Wait another 30 years. Eventually Ken flukes a flag.

Wait for the "Nyah, Nyah. I told youse so. I know way more than you knobs. White noise trolls trying to de-stabilise my empire".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back