Game Day Saints v Bombers, return of the Hammer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dons doing their best to both front run and really consider that they don't want to win another match this season.
Umps firmly got their instructions to look after top 8 clubs and F the rest. Some soft calls going around in that half.

All up, very even match thus far, we've just been surprisingly cleaner up forward for once.

I feel compelled to mention how ****ing crazy Riley Bonner drives me with his muntered kicking skills.

**** me this bloke can turn it over like no other. Gresham used to be bad, but FFS Bonner is flat out next level.

Marshall, Mitch, NAS, Coops, Byrnes fantastic.

That missed kick by Hunter - FMD! Has his moments but He will never be a top line mid.

Need to tighten up on Merrett - he is their heartbeat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall, Mitch, NAS, Coops, Byrnes fantastic.

That missed kick by Hunter - FMD! Has his moments but He will never be a top line mid.

Need to tighten up on Merrett - he is their heartbeat
The problem is he thinks he is better than he is, he could of straight up and kick on his right

Happy to make him the highest paid player at the club. Worth it.

agree
if he gets better then look out

absolute gun
reads it well
can god damn kick and has a great straight action

i think everyone called it didnt they?

Martin Lawrence 90S GIF

sign him up long term with kingy

Reckon Jones has been ok so far

He just tries to do too much and it kills us, a bit like Dougal a year or 2 ago when he would try to sell candy or sidestep opponents. It's not that Jones is playing really bad I don't think, it's just the same mistakes and when he does them it kills our momentum. Trying to put the ball under his arm and burst through tackles, gets caught more often than not. Or burn off his opponent, he doesn't really have the wheels for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back