Game Day Saints versus Hawks, Bounce @ 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy on some of those decisions in the last quarter, but so damn proud of the boys. And I am incredibly excited about our future.

Paddy really starting to show why there was so much faith in him. That last grab was huge! Just s shake he couldn't finish it off

Thought I would have been rspt with a close loss but I'm bloody gutted!

I'd rather lose by 6 goals and accept that we are not good enough.

This is a double-edged sword because we could have won it.

I hope the result burns in their guts for the rest of the season.

Then again, if this is what we can do... Bring it on.

Guys were robbed by the umps. Hawks are a protected species. Bloody good effort.

Think everyone is getting sick of the free ride the hawks get. Congrats on out playing hawks it's a shame the umpires ruined a brilliant game

****ing lol you guys can talk!

Sorry, saints fans . you guys very impressive and would have been worthy winners.

Not one to ever whinge about the umpiring but there is not hiding that we had a couple of really bad call there that resulted in goals.

Unfortunately we still had chanced that we didn't take.

Very proud of the boys, I reckon we have lifted our game to a new level, very exciting, but so disappointed we couldn't get over the line.

The most annoying thing is Richo will be the bigger man go on about how we had our chances and we blew them eg Paddy and yes it's true but The non calls including many holding the ball decisions as well as those 20 meter kicks cost us the game just as much and I'd just wish we'd cop the fine once and just spray the umpires

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of quick things...

The coverage is terrible, have a camera low enough that a flag in the cheersquad blocks it. Rubbish. The commentators very biased towards anything hawks.
Have spent the last 5 mins after the siren talking up the hawks, interviewing everyone apart from the bootstudder....
Something needs to be done about the way the game is umpired these days, if you can make the basic calls right you need to find a new job. Cyril is the white rhino, protected.

Shame paddy missed it as winning that game would have been such a boost. But to get to that position is a massive positive for both paddy and the team.

We are coming and the hawks are not far away from falling. WINTER IS COMING!!!

You'd think the afl would be sick of Hawks winning every match.

Change it up ffs. Boring.

More like umpires taking cash to help the betting agencies out. It's cheaper to pay $100000 in bribes that a $1million in payouts.

Think everyone is getting sick of the free ride the hawks get. Congrats on out playing hawks it's a shame the umpires ruined a brilliant game

coming from a west coast supporter..shut the **** up. no one gets a bigger ride with the umpires than west coast in perth.

hawks win flags because they are flipping good not umpires.

If only paddy kicked that would have been making headlines all week.. When he gets a bit more confident and composed he will kick 3 a game.. Like to see the guys hit him on a lead inside 50 more though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back