Saintsational Posters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Saintsational Hacked Again

No official capacity seems to be a convenient line for you MM.
If collecting monies from SS users is 'No Official Capacity' then Mary was born a man.

There are several problems with the site as it stands in 2011 and into the future:

St Fid (of whom I am fully aware) using the forum for his own corrupt agenda.
P66 basically just annoying all and sundry.
The SS site looks shit, is shit and is operated shitly by shitty shit-thinking shitheads.

Is that you Loyal?

Re: Saintsational Hacked Again

Is that you Loyal?
Barks?

Another P66 gem:

Schneider: Anyone know why he hasnt played any games yet.
Obviously injured but I havent read anything on him.

In my best Gerard Whateley impersonation: Obv-i-ous-ly!

Gee P66 did you think that you annoy everyone?
Did you think that you know absolutely nothing about footy?
Did you think that perhaps if Schneider isn't playing until Rd. 3 and that if we have a Bye in Rd. 4 he may not be required until Rd. 5?
Did you think that with fans like you who needs opposition?
What a flaming muppet, honestly!

I'm not happy about their misfortune, but I'm glad that Saintsational going down for a couple of weeks brought me here, as it's good to get out of there (and away from the constant fighting and bickering, etc) at times.
It's also good to get the perspective of those who support the other clubs, in the general footy section. It's not all parochial St Kilda comments.

I'm not happy about their misfortune, but I'm glad that Saintsational going down for a couple of weeks brought me here, as it's good to get out of there (and away from the constant fighting and bickering, etc) at times.
It's also good to get the perspective of those who support the other clubs, in the general footy section. It's not all parochial St Kilda comments.

Yeah, it's nice to test the other waters. I usually go to SS to read what other die hard Saints are thinking and if there is any behind the scenes news at all. It can be really interesting at times.

SamFisher25 is a lier, stalker and a downrigt attention seeking spud.

He has posted personal information (including full names) of SS posters on facebook.

He proactivley stalked a poster from SS for months. Which more than 10 people at SS will vouch for.

SamFisher25 is a lier, stalker and a downrigt attention seeking spud.

He has posted personal information (including full names) of SS posters on facebook.

He proactivley stalked a poster from SS for months. Which more than 10 people at SS will vouch for.

i'm not a liar. i have not ever actively stalked anyone and whether or not i am attention seeker is none of your business anonymous. i have not ever posted full names of anyone on facebook either. get yoiur facts straight.

Thought so.

Enjoying the Saints being in your backyard?

barks.
in your ramblings on SS you have forgotten one thing.
within the political context of state governments if it weren't for frankston and carrum the junction oval and the ironmonger stand would be now know as shane warne park and the shane warne stand respectively.
in this country if you stand in the way of progress what happens is that you get trampled.

be thankful that the junction oval is still the junction oval and remains a part of the club's history.

what we as a club are trying so desperately to do is create another winning page in that same history book. seaford is an improvement on moorabbin and all you have to do is ask any of the coaches and players or administrators.

your view barks is a minority view and this is a democracy.
in a democracy the view of the greater number is the democratic view.
your view barks is undemocratic.

barks.
in your ramblings on SS you have forgotten one thing.
within the political context of state governments if it weren't for frankston and carrum the junction oval and the ironmonger stand would be now know as shane warne park and the shane warne stand respectively.
in this country if you stand in the way of progress what happens is that you get trampled.

be thankful that the junction oval is still the junction oval and remains a part of the club's history.

what we as a club are trying so desperately to do is create another winning page in that same history book. seaford is an improvement on moorabbin and all you have to do is ask any of the coaches and players or administrators.

you view barks is a minority view.
this is a democracy.
in a democracy the view of the greater number is the democratic view.
your view barks is undemocratic.

I'm not barks.

Has Saintsational crashed again, or what? And is this site loading more slowly in recent days, or is it my imagination?
looks like she's gone down quicker than a cheap date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like she's gone down quicker than a cheap date.

cooney_240x160.jpg

Or cheaper than a pack of scrumptious burger rings? :p

Wow thought you'd go with the KD line there... Kudos for mixing things up a little :D
Ew, nah that one's in the hammer time basket ... 'Can't touch this'

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintsational Posters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back