Saintsational Posters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Saintsational Hacked Again

Don't panic Garth, not everyone is a 'whinging whiner' and you may find the increased traffic brings with it some quality posters from SS, and there are many.

Yes. I actually agree with you there. I visit there on more than the odd occasion.

I'ts the bullying that i object to.

yep.

hey bakes :)

it was just another 'OFFICIALLY' titled ss thread , OFFICIALLY stating gossip and rumor as OFFICIALLY fact ... non politically , of course

nothing to see there !!!! ... :)

if it was the Richter Fifteen , well , MAYBE , it'd be a concept worth exploring ..:cool:

Nice to see you posting mate.

exciting stuff!

can't do much, but it does recognise my username.

Bit like the birth of a baby, but can only see the tip of the head lol!!!
Think mine's a breech birth.

What a bummer! :rolleyes:

This now appears on the front page and seems its back online.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused due to the recent downtime. Due to what I am led to believe was a catastrophic hardware failure, the server that contains Saintsational and many other websites has been offline for the last few weeks. It came back online several days ago, but there were still issues with the database server which meant the forum remained unavailable.

Now it appears that the servers are online again and fortunately no data appears to have been lost. It will take several more days to restore logos and various colour schemes to the website.

Thank you to Mr Magic, saintbrat and theRabbitintheHat for their collaboration and assistance in bringing Saintsational back online.

this forum is the place for me.

one thing i will say is atleast saintsational is better than that saints footy facebook group. the guy running that thing has some serious issues!!!! if he is telling the truth and he will be having some involvement with the club then i am seriously scared. the guy is a nut job!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one thing i will say is atleast saintsational is better than that saints footy facebook group. the guy running that thing has some serious issues!!!! if he is telling the truth and he will be having some involvement with the club then i am seriously scared. the guy is a nut job!!!!

I'm not part of the facebook group, what's the guy like?

I'm not part of the facebook group, what's the guy like?

Takes things way too seriously and over reacts. I think there is a great post in this thread by another user about how he over reacted to a post about making saints footy hats using an NFL logo.

The guy was at the agm and according to a post on saintsational he asked a question at the agm and announced him self as the administrator of the saints footy facebook page that you may have heard of. He then proceeded to ask a question that had already been asked and then got kind of shut down but had his question answered anyway.

You should join just for the LOLs

Nothing wrong with being a member of as many Saints forums as you like.
They are all slightly different to each other and you have the final say as to whether you just wnat to read what's been posted or join in the fun?

Boy, it didn't take long - all of the sharks back out biting each other over there. Old vendettas and feuds playing out. Honestly, I think every 4th or 5th post over there is actually about football.

So glad it's back and all the politics has gone back with it, and so glad we're not like that here.

MM, I will direct this at you.
I can count the amount of good people on SS with one hand and still safely scratch my ass.
Damien is a douchebag. What is he crying about now (orange hats? [but it's our MW!! we were there first!!])
Please. Grow up Michael you little baby.

Crying about someone putting paper under ppl's windscreen wipers when the week before someone from SS (StFid) clean disclosed personal police filed info on me, went around to my house and had my wipers removed from my car.

I mean all because they thought that I was a threat to their way of living, how childish?

MM, I will direct this at you.
I can count the amount of good people on SS with one hand and still safely scratch my ass.
Damien is a douchebag. What is he crying about now (orange hats? [but it's our MW!! we were there first!!])
Please. Grow up Michael you little baby.

Crying about someone putting paper under ppl's windscreen wipers when the week before someone from SS (StFid) clean disclosed personal police filed info on me, went around to my house and had my wipers removed from my car.

I mean all because they thought that I was a threat to their way of living, how childish?

Not sure why you're directing this post towards me - I have no official role on saintsational other than to help organize the player group sponsorship and pay the hosting fees.

ANyone's entitled to post theirr views as long as they don't break their forum rules.
Given that you seem to have been banned on there a number of times (under various names) you obviously 'broke their rules'.

No official capacity seems to be a convenient line for you MM.
If collecting monies from SS users is 'No Official Capacity' then Mary was born a man.

There are several problems with the site as it stands in 2011 and into the future:

St Fid (of whom I am fully aware) using the forum for his own corrupt agenda.
P66 basically just annoying all and sundry.
The SS site looks shit, is shit and is operated shitly by shitty shit-thinking shitheads.

No official capacity seems to be a convenient line for you MM.

If collecting monies from SS users is 'No Official Capacity' then Mary was born a man.

There are several problems with the site as it stands in 2011 and into the future:

St Fid (of whom I am fully aware) using the forum for his own corrupt agenda.
P66 basically just annoying all and sundry.
The SS site looks shit, is shit and is operated shitly by shitty shit-thinking shitheads.

I help organize the player sposnsorships.
I have no official capacity with the ownership/admin/moderating/hosting/design or anything else to do with the running of saintsational.
I'm not sure why that's such a difficult concept for you to grasp?

As for the rest of your post, that is your opinion.
You have the right (like any poster) to express it on here as long as you don't break any rules of this forum. The moderators on here will determine whether you are posting within tehir rules or not.

Unfortunately you apparently have been unable (a number of times) to abide by saintsational's rules and been banned. If you feel 'wronged' by the admin/mods on there I suggest you raise it with them.

It's got nothing to do with me or anybody else, other than the owners/admins/mods of that site.

rubble3.jpg
http://www.librarium-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rubble3.jpg

Strange that a poster who is really appreciated here, especially for his training summaries, and seems to be liked by all as a genuine good bloke and insightful poster should be seen differently at SS. Ah well, their loss our gain, eh Chips?

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintsational Posters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back