Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Round 15 Fixture:

SATURDAY, JULY 14
Central District v West Adelaide, Hamra Homes Oval
Sturt v South Adelaide, Unley Oval (ABC TV)

SUNDAY, JULY 15
North Adelaide v Port Adelaide, Prospect Oval
Glenelg v Norwood, Challenge Rec. Oval

Bye: Eagles

Jonathon Griffin is the only Crow in action at Elizabeth. He had a strong game last week as he attempts to break back into the Crows team.

Martin Mattner is the lone Crow in action in the ABC’s match of the day.

• On Sunday at Prospect Oval Nick Gill will look to continue his reasonably solid form with the Roosters. Andrew McIntyre is slowly gaining match fitness and Ian Perrie will make a return through the SANFL.

• At Glenelg Oval there will be 6 Crows listed players in action. John Hinge will be looking to play another strong games and forward James Sellar will be looking to bounce back after a poor performance last week. After making a good debut with Norwood next week Luke Jericho will be hoping for a repeat and Bryce Campbell is in good touch after his best outing for the year last week. Darren Pfeiffer will look to overcome his recent struggles and John Meesen will play his second league game of the year.

Gill on the wing, Perrie named at CHB and McIntyre FB with Gallman at FB in the reserves for the Roosters on Sunday.

Do you remember the last time Perrie played in defence?

By the way... it took long enough for the team to go up!

Port could bring Hargy back, he might kick another 13 on Perrie. I doubt he will play down back but with Schubert dropped you never know.

doiler.. very surprised to see Shuby Snacks dropped yet again as I think he is a fantastic player, very underrated and has performed even up forward (his kicking is a bit off at times though!). They don't always line up as they are named so who knows? Brett White has been named in the forward lines and I read on SAFooty that White will be down back and Perrie up forward (as you would expect).

Hopefully Perrie plays well, we should beat Port easily, depends on the weather I guess but they are struggling big time and Clive is still out. If we win it could almost be a record non-winning streak for the Magpies as it will stretch to about 7.

mighty crow.. I hope Gilly kicks 10, he played superbly when we flogged them at Alberton but wasn't up forward that much, didn't need him up there and he floated around the middle for a bit so I expect him to kick a few and set up many more. The man is a star. I doubt the Sarge will kick 5 unless he repeats his effort at the Bay last year (hopefully the game is not as close).

edit: I just realised the Clive comment sounds odd as he is out for the year. He carried the side to early season wins and now he is gone they have no hope. All this early season talk of them having a dominant forward line was as I thought.. pure bollocks.

Will be heading down to the bay again.

Jimmy is lucky to still be in the team tbh, was extremely poor last week.

Will need some much better performances to even get close to a crows guernsey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ben hart is back for north this weekend.put ben hart on hargraves.hargraves wont stand a chance on the AFL premiership player.he will get cream. :)

That's if he fronts.

He has only played twice this year, both against Centrals! It will be interesting to see if the great man can string two games together.

FC did I imagine it or did I read somewhere you were a North man? Why always go to the Bay when you could come to Prosvegas? :p

Haha yeah I am a North man, unfortunately most of their games are usually on a Saturday Arvo tho, and I cant make em.

This week its on Sunday though, but I'll still head down to the Bay cos my man Jimmy Sellar is playing ;)

MOST of the games? Not this year son, it seems we have a lot of Sunday games. We have had a Monday, Sunday, then two Saturdays and now two Sunday games. I wish most games were on Saturday arvo!

I hope Sellar kicks a bag!

O rly?

Sellar will have to improve about 500% from last week to even kick one goal. I seriously hope he kicks a bag though.

Will be heading down to the bay again.

Jimmy is lucky to still be in the team tbh, was extremely poor last week.

Will need some much better performances to even get close to a crows guernsey.
I think with Button being dropped, we will see Sellar back to the 30% ruck, 30% forward, 30% bench with Cranston.

MOST of the games? Not this year son, it seems we have a lot of Sunday games. We have had a Monday, Sunday, then two Saturdays and now two Sunday games. I wish most games were on Saturday arvo!

I hope Sellar kicks a bag!
Pfft...their playing Norwood, so they'll probably stick Lower on him who's probably 10cm shorter. Easy bag of 10.

lol, yeh, like BOG last week, and 3rd best 2 weeks ago in the 2 weeks hes been back from injury

Hes 193cm.

You may want to tell the Footy Record to alter their height for him then :thumbsu:

How in the hell did he get BOG last week? Look at his stats FFS.

And even the 2 weeks ago, was hardly inspiring.

Who chooses these?

You may want to tell the Footy Record to alter their height for him then :thumbsu:

How in the hell did he get BOG last week? Look at his stats FFS.

And even the 2 weeks ago, was hardly inspiring.

Who chooses these?
The coach.

And in regards to his stats, Ben Hudson doesn't need 30 disposals, 3 goals, 7 tackles to be in the best, its all relative to the job they were required to do by the coach, and how well they did it.

Presumably you have never seen him play?

I hope not, i can't find any other excuse for such an ignorant comment.

I've seen him play once, and that was against Griffin, who has played AFL level, so perhaps I was a bit harsh.

What I was getting at, is I don't think he is tall enough to be a ruckman. The Budget has him listed at 180 something I'm pretty sure, which may be wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

SANFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back