SANFL Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 20 2009:

Saturday 15th August
Port v Norwood – Alberton

• Aaron Kite lines up in the forward pocket for the Redlegs. He could spend time grooming the ego of fellow Gen-Yer Taylor Walker who has been banished back to Norwood after only a week in the AFL. The vanilla Will Young is once again named on the HBF. The only thing exciting about this game is the $20,000 on offer for the winner.

Sturt v West – House Brothers (Unley)

• Reserves sensation Tommy Lee should line up again for the Double Blues. Look for him to dominate and push for an AFL debut in no time.

North v Central – Prospect

• Phil Davis has been named as a travelling emergency but is also named in the back pocket, Greg Gallman is suddenly nailing down CHB for the Roosters while Tony Armstrong's current slide in form has earnt him dew kicking duties and an 11:15am start. One positive from his demotion is that he will be enjoying the hairstyle and company of rookie-listed freakazoid Ricky Henderson. Jonathan Griffin has been named to start in the ruck for Central's league team and will liaise as a ragdoll/play toy for Cain Ackland for 100+ minutes.

Eagles vs Panthers – Thebarton

• Jared Petrenko is the other travelling emergency but is also named in the back pocket for the Eagles. At time of print the PAN-thers teams were not available but I assume Myke Cook will be lining up once again in league and playing on the ball, in defence and attack like a dude named Myke can!!

Bye – Glenelg

Thanks for the template Drummond. :thumbsu:

Good stuff neddy36. :thumbsu: I think you're a little harsh on the Nwd/Port game though, Norwood have been playing reasonable footy under Cotten and our clashes with Port are always high scoring and intense encounters.

And how the heck is Young vanilla? :rolleyes: Framed and laminated the article on Lobbe I guess?

What ever happened to Jacky? A 4-5 week hamstring strain about 10 weeks ago and we haven't heard any updates about him since. Has he done a Christopher Skase on us and fled overseas?
Who he heck knows, or even cares. Average player, should be delisted before Kite that's for sure.

Well i'm thinking of going to the Norwood v Port game for my first ever trip to Alberton
Head along mate, should be a great game even if they are two struggling sides. Just in case there wasn't enough at stake for a Norwood and Port match the winner receives $20k. Send it home Walks. :D

Good stuff neddy36. :thumbsu: I think you're a little harsh on the Nwd/Port game though, Norwood have been playing reasonable footy under Cotten and our clashes with Port are always high scoring and intense encounters.

And how the heck is Young vanilla? :rolleyes: Framed and laminated the article on Lobbe I guess?

Who he heck knows, or even cares. Average player, should be delisted before Kite that's for sure.

Oh, I don't know Drum, you thought the Port v West game was going to be a bore fest, and let's face it Westies creamed your mob. So why would a Port v Norwood game be better? Oh wait.....................

I think you're a little harsh on the Nwd/Port game though, Norwood have been playing reasonable footy under Cotten and our clashes with Port are always high scoring and intense encounters.

I will be at the Port/Norwood game too. It was just a little bait, as was the vanilla reference. :D

Oh and the Lobbe article is well and truly blown up, framed, laminated, billboarded. The greatest thing about it is that it pretty much states what I was saying 6-8 weeks ago.

I will be at the Port/Norwood game too. It was just a little bait, as was the vanilla reference. :D

Oh and the Lobbe article is well and truly blown up, framed, laminated, billboarded. The greatest thing about it is that it pretty much states what I was saying 6-8 weeks ago.

Yes I think I will also be going down to Port for my first game of SANFL for the year, seems to be the pick of the game (just have to navigate the public transport from lizbef)

Yes I think I will also be going down to Port for my first game of SANFL for the year, seems to be the pick of the game (just have to navigate the public transport from lizbef)
With our public transport system, it'd be quicker to walk...

I want Adelaide to rookie list Sam Rowe (#16) and Paul Puopolo (21). Both 21 years of age, Rowe spent 2 years on the Swans rookie list but has really come on this season playing in the best state league. Puopolo has played in defence all year but could easily be a small forward in the AFL IMO. :thumbsu:

Keep en eye on these two if you're going to the game today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

SANFL Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back