DrTomSwift

Suzuki Swift
Dec 4, 2008
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Team Naitanui
There seems to be a thread on all our emerging and in form players (shuey, sheppard, lecras, kennedy) so I thought, after reading a blog on the WCE website, I would add to the tally.

I love him, he's a great athlete, good skills and a good footy mind. He also has a great attitude as evident from:
http://www.wce.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7155/newsid/94198/default.aspx

Gun.

Very happy with Schoey this year. Was frustrating that he couldn't get a game last year. I watched him closely down at Peel one day last year and he is an angry footballer, wears his heart on his sleeve. I think it is good to have a few players like that in the team, we need more of it!

Proving to be very versatile too.

Has come along in leaps and bounds this year! I think the team looks better when he's in it. Good to hear that he's confident in himself too, good on him.

Amazing what a little love-in on the WCE site can cause on Bigfooty.

Was a nice little puff-piece though, if anything it gives you some indication of his attitude, which sounds great.

Amazing what a little love-in on the WCE site can cause on Bigfooty.

Was a nice little puff-piece though, if anything it gives you some indication of his attitude, which sounds great.
Go through my post history I've been impressed with Schofield a lot this year. WCE article or not this thread was coming.

I always forget he is still only 21. Athletically gifted, he has great closing speed and his spoiling is top class.

Love the bloke.

Got a good bit of the mongrel in him and looks to take the game on to go with his good defensive skills.

Call me weird but i think schoey is going to turn into a special player. He just has aspects to his game that none of our other young tall defenders have, and i like them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got his mojo working while in the WAFL. Good player development by West Coast.
Now lets leave Browny in the WAFL until he's perfected a few moves and is hungry as hell.

I just remembered during last weeks game, when he kept bowing his head and pushing into was it Campbell browns shoulder? did about 4 times in a row running back from a boundary throw in iirc. had me in bloody stitches

I just remembered during last weeks game, when he kept bowing his head and pushing into was it Campbell browns shoulder? did about 4 times in a row running back from a boundary throw in iirc. had me in bloody stitches
Haha I remember that - thought it was tremendous at the time.

Love a backman with some niggle and aggro about him, plays with passion and isn't afraid to give it to his opponent.

Always thought he needed to be given a crack, maybe was the right move making him earn it like he has, he's one of the few who's playing like he's genuinely hungry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Schofield Appreciation Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back