Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m sceptical of the rumour. However he has spent the past week forcefully telling people to send their kids to school, saying it’s the best medical advice, threatening Catholic schools if they close. If he’s been keeping his kids out of school, that kind of hypocrisy is a career killer for a politician. It would look like he’s putting our kids at risk that he wouldn’t put his own at. Not a leader.

I’m sceptical of the rumour. However he has spent the past week forcefully telling people to send their kids to school, saying it’s the best medical advice, threatening Catholic schools if they close. If he’s been keeping his kids out of school, that kind of hypocrisy is a career killer for a politician. It would look like he’s putting our kids at risk that he wouldn’t put his own at. Not a leader.

If his kids were sick, that's fine. The problem is that he lied about it during the week. Numerous times.

If his kids were sick, that's fine. The problem is that he lied about it during the week. Numerous times.

Did he lie? All I could find (and all that the Twitter rumour mill was running on) was him answering that they were "enrolled" when asked if his kids were attending school. Weasel language, but not an outright lie.

Did he lie? All I could find (and all that the Twitter rumour mill was running on) was him answering that they were "enrolled" when asked if his kids were attending school. Weasel language, but not an outright lie.

“I am telling you that, as a father, I'm happy for my kids to go to school,” was another one he used

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours that his kids haven't been to school for three weeks.
Unrelated illness will be his answer three months from now (if anyone asks). :rainbow:

He also said that cruise ships would be banned from entering for 30 days..now 4 have been given the go to dock and disembark.

You have to be ******* kidding.
One of which had people that had contracted coronavirus, but other passengers weren't told, so hadn't been self-isolating. They're contacting them all now, but the horse may have bolted on that one.

It would be interesting to see the list of passengers and whether any had ties to the Liberal Party. Why else would they have allowed an exception to the no cruise ship docking rule?

One of which had people that had contracted coronavirus, but other passengers weren't told, so hadn't been self-isolating. They're contacting them all now, but the horse may have bolted on that one.

It would be interesting to see the list of passengers and whether any had ties to the Liberal Party. Why else would they have allowed an exception to the no cruise ship docking rule?

Ugh, stupid Government

Most of the stimulus is rubbish. Either locked up in red tape like the business wage support payments or are outright dangerous for the economy (super withdrawals). We need cash in the economy now, they initial measures haven’t been legislated yet. Praying to God isn’t going to cut it Scomo.

The business payments won’t start until 28th April. FMD it’s over a month away. Thousands of businesses will be dead by then. Way way too slow and way way too much red tape. This situation changes rapidly every week, let alone in five weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back