Official Match Thread Season 28 R13 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

ssLRqn6.gif

YEbYF7F.gif

LhZygge.gif

p4qxYCj.gif

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
ROUND 13 v FIGHTING FURIES

B: Vdubs – snozulu - NSWCROW
HB: Barrybran - StFly - peterss
C: DERO - Jivlain - Ned Ryerson
HF: Gratees - Brick Loosener - BRAB
F: jmoo wan - okeydoke7 - WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
R: roo2macca - haydo - Rodney Dangerfield
INT: Morning_Fog - saintkildaman

Changes:
Barrybran -> OUT to HBF
MattWriting -> HBF to OUT
Haydo -> OUT to RR
BRAB -> RR to HFF
2121 -> HFF to OUT

Holy shit I think I jizzed at the posting of that team sheet.....and the animation for it to wow. FORZA Gumbies.

oh... we are playing the furries again. Aside from a few, this is the mostly aggressively sensitive team right? I might sit this one out.
that's cool, i don't like you anyway :)

Sorry I haven’t posted in the last couple of days.

I’m tuning in now. It’s the pointy end of the week.

If you think I’m reading the last 6 pages you’re kidding yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Is Anfield - great job on the team sheet this week, Captain.

Completed the task in a respectable and professional manner, which is not something we can say about many other clubs and their captains. I am very much looking forward to the game on Sunday, especially now that okeydoke7 has entered the match.

Completed the task in a respectable and professional manner, which is not something we can say about many other clubs and their captains. I am very much looking forward to the game on Sunday, especially now that okeydoke7 has entered the match.
There is an old saying that no one likes a...
1571957550812.png

But I'm different, keep it up. :thumbsu: ♥

Nerd

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 28 R13 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back