Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 14 Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

1572265168518.png Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders 1572265139981.png

The Furies and the Wonders face off. The kind thing to do on the Furies part would be to hand the Wonders and easy win seeing as they’ve already got finals locked in. But it’s the Furies so that won’t happen. They’re coming off a seven-point win over the last-placed Gumbies. The Wonders will be full of confidence after a convincing victory over ladder leaders the Demons.

The stage is set, the finals race is heating up and it’s time to look at the key matchups!

Key players

The Half Back
Coming off a big 6 goal haul, the creative full-forward sits 4th in the Fred on an incredible 53 goals. He’s deadly in the air and his right boot is lethal as always. If he gets going it’s going to be a long day for the Wonders defence.

Hate
He’s doing insanely well in both the tackling and handballing aspects of his game. A true midfielder, he wins the ball at all costs and gives his team valuable first use. Expect big things from him as he lifts the midfield.

Elton Johns Wig
The midfielder leads the league for disposals and has been absolutely incredible with the ball. He should poll very well in the upcoming Mobbs as his ball use is both fast and damaging. His kick is elite and his handballs find their target every single time. A complete midfielder who will blow a game open by himself.

Sab22
Young forward Sab22 has kicked 39 goals from FF this year, no mean feat and his marking prowess is impressive. Expect him to go hard for the ball in every contest and to just pile on the pressure as he sneakily stacks up majors.

Random fact that some of you may find interesting: No number before 1000 contains the letter “A”

Smiles’ prediction: Wonders stun the Furies and push for finals! (Wonders by 48)

Captains, please remember to post your team sheets by 11:59VicBias time or your finals dreams will be dead and you’ll get a lot of tag alerts in the courthouse thread!

@Elton Johns Wig
The midfielder leads the league for disposals and has been absolutely incredible with the ball. He should poll very well in the upcoming Mobbs as his ball use is both fast and damaging. His kick is elite and his handballs find their target every single time. A complete midfielder who will blow a game open by himself.
1572265497366.png

Young forward Sab22 has kicked 39 goals from FF this year, no mean feat and his marking prowess is impressive. Expect him to go hard for the ball in every contest and to just pile on the pressure as he sneakily stacks up majors.

Love you SarahSmiles

Love you SarahSmiles
Eww

Random fact that some of you may find interesting: No number before 1000 contains the letter “A”
I call bullshit.

100 = a hundred.
:cool:

I had no idea I was the leading disposal winner in the SFA this season. I guess I'm just a high quality low key accumulator Simon Black styles.

I had no idea I was the leading disposal winner in the SFA this season. I guess I'm just a high quality low key accumulator Simon Black styles.
You brag about it Every. Single. ****ing. Day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 14 Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back