Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't commit to a restraining order?
Clearly an underhanded tactic to give the Furies an advantage come Sunday.

But IT ISN'T GONNA WORK. The Furies are too shit anyway and we will EASILY keep you within 10 goals.

And we'll be winning the battle of friendship by at least 20 goals anyway.

Lucky for you then, that you have the chance to post with 26 of them each week. ;)
Woah woah woah

No need to bring the Swans board into the SFA. You already brought the entire Tigers board across FFS.

bullsh*t
name one club that enjoys playing the wonders and quote their captain to prove it
Name one captain that the Wonders enjoy and quote one of us to prove it.

Why have you become so soft?
Why don't you have a decent, structured crack instead of going the tired old trope of "you used to be"?

You claim to have a brain, use it.

easy peasy lemon squeezey
wtf? the Wonders let minors play? what are you, 5?
Yes, this party is sure to get me in the boys club...

Just don't repeat Elton Johns Wig's Spiderman routine from last year:

OblongMintyCassowary-size_restricted.gif

Worst birthday ever and EJW hasn't been the same since.
That was the most insane caterpillar routine of all time, they loved it.
Elton Johns Wig isn't known for being very flexible, and it looks like he's put on a lot of weight since your last birthday...
I'm just big boned.
Like I said, hasn't been the same since. Really tragic incident. You know the worst part? He tried to make up for it at Mad Monday last season:

tumblr_mkf5g4uF2r1s917bwo1_400.gif
At least I have alcohol as an excuse, what's yours?

wtf? the Wonders let minors play? what are you, 5?

That was the most insane caterpillar routine of all time, they loved it.

I'm just big boned.

At least I have alcohol as an excuse, what's yours?
I don't know what you departing blokes did to me but I still have no memory of Mad Monday.

Heartbreaking to not be capable of recalling some of life's most significant moments.

**** me, I'm going to assume that everyone in this thread is either working from home (ie not working) or are not working at all.

SSwans2011 thinks we are friend.
I consider The Half Back a dear friend of mine :)
Hello acquaintance, long time, no see, how is the family?
This is awkward because Halfy told me I am actually his only friend and you are not
I told you that in confidence, now everyone in the league is going to think I'm a loser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello acquaintance, long time, no see, how is the family?
I've told my mum all about you and she can't wait to meet you :)
You got invited?
Yeah, mate. I get invited to everything because everyone wants an invitation to my birthday. They know Spiderman's coming.

Spider-Man might be late, he has some pre-arrangements at Kittens...
You better not let me down mate. It's a super special day and I just want all my friends and especially me to have a nice time.

fu** me, I'm going to assume that everyone in this thread is either working from home (ie not working) or are not working at all.

Honestly THB I can't remember the last time I put on pants.

This Stage 4 lockdown has given me more free time than I know what to do with (and I'm working from home).

I would say shots fired, but it looks like you cut that part out.
I've told my mum all about you and she can't wait to meet you :)

Yeah, mate. I get invited to everything because everyone wants an invitation to my birthday. They know Spiderman's coming.
Is she a MILF?
I'm sorry for making everyone remember "Oh right, he's a loser!"
Pfft, who am I kidding, they all already know.
Honestly THB I can't remember the last time I put on pants.

This Stage 4 lockdown has given me more free time than I know what to do with (and I'm working from home).
Unfortunately when the world is burning in hell, I'm in the travel field, so I haven't done anything since the end of March.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back