Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a tough one--- I'm not sure either.

Is it?

Actually-- it must be Tigerturbulance. He's the only one that's capable of keeping that list of characters in line.

we made the gif captain again

tenor.gif

But the big question is— is SweetD a member of the Bastyy Fan Club?

SweetD has shut down his Facebook Acct (15.7M followers) and froze his Instagram Acct (21.6M followers) and has urged all followers to the same. Bastyy and his legion of 3 followers are urged to do the same.

This action is in support of decisive action in multi mediaville to rid toxicity, WW19 and Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif

I am all fired up following the Celtics loss in the NBA playoffs. I am not to be trifled with or cop any Wonders SLANDER today cause I am MAD as a wet Hen

Well done on avoiding another suspension.

tenor.gif

I am all fired up following the Celtics loss in the NBA playoffs. I am not to be trifled with or cop any Wonders SLANDER today cause I am MAD as a wet Hen

Yo Ric--- how do you feel about your daughter being married to this guy?

Conrad Thompson.jpg

tenor.gif

Well done on avoiding another suspension.
The inspiration we needed to only lose by a few goals this weekend. Things are looking up on the West Coast!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back