Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

They completely shat on their Yellow and Black. rfctigerarmy would be rolling in his grave if he was buried in a coffin and not had his corpse tossed out the back of the team bus.
I'm sure EKA would've been stoked with the absolute fire sale that went on down your way at the end of last season.

Okay Furies, let's be serious for once

It's a sad day when one of the founding clubs of the SFA is completing its final season, but before we send the WONDERS off into oblivion, let's remember the good things this club has contributed to the league.

Well, anything peeps????

Okay Furies, let's be serious for once

It's a sad day when one of the founding clubs of the SFA is completing its final season, but before we send the WONDERS off into oblivion, let's remember the good things this club has contributed to the league.

Well, anything peeps????

Hi Nedlam. I honestly forgot you folk existed.

Every now and then I hear one of the Tigerturbulance podcasts. I admit to the odd sighting (emphasis on odd) of a TJASTA post advocating weird herbal teas and Ugg Boots like a deranged hippy Peter Foster.

But you only seem to make rare appearances nowadays.

It also seems Elton Johns Wig has given up on his rescue mission at the Furies to save the Sweet FA from NaturalDisaster I am sure we all wish him well. If Wiggy now wants to be the patron saint of lost causes, the Wonders wish him well.

Every now and then I hear one of the Tigerturbulance podcasts. I admit to the odd sighting (emphasis on odd) of a TJASTA post advocating weird herbal teas and Ugg Boots like a deranged hippy Peter Foster.

It also seems Elton Johns Wig has given up on his rescue mission at the Furies to save the Sweet FA from NaturalDisaster I am sure we all wish him well. If Wiggy now wants to be the patron saint of lost causes, the Wonders wish him well.
punch yourself in the pussy old man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go to the light dude, go to the light

Well, well, look what the cat’s dragged in. It’s the carcass of the once great EJW.

and it stinks. 🤢🤮
Once great, so there is the admission I was great. Superb.

Better to be a has been than a never was.

You'd remember a lot more if you took a breath and stopped talking.
Every now and then I hear one of the @Tigerturbulance podcasts. I admit to the odd sighting (emphasis on odd) of a @TJASTA post advocating weird herbal teas and Ugg Boots like a deranged hippy Peter Foster.
Again, you can only hear when you stop talking (gibberish at that)

Lookherecomesanotherpostfromgrandunclehoraceitwontmakemuchsensebuthe'lluselotsofwordstomakeapointhecouldhavefinishedinonesentencehoweverhefeelsheheasmoreimpactifheisverbosebecausehethinksitscleverwhenreallyitsactuallyquiteboringmaybeonedayhe'lllearn.

You'd remember a lot more if you took a breath and stopped talking.

Again, you can only hear when you stop talking (gibberish at that)

Lookherecomesanotherpostfromgrandunclehoraceitwontmakemuchsensebuthe'lluselotsofwordstomakeapointhecouldhavefinishedinonesentencehoweverhefeelsheheasmoreimpactifheisverbosebecausehethinksitscleverwhenreallyitsactuallyquiteboringmaybeonedayhe'lllearn.

C'mon. Do better man. We are here to give you support. Plse don't go al Dumbarse on us. We are relying on you.

Hello SSSSSSSSSSSSwans. Great to see you up and about.
That's SSSSSSSSSSSSwans2011 to you, mate. You don't get to call me cute nicknames if you're not playing for the Wonders.

I've been developing a formula that estimates SFA posting quality based on the % of posters who barrack for their associated AFL club.

Hello, last, how's it hangling?

******* hell you guys are lazy hey
is all of your banter just going to be looking at poster information? no wonder Elton Johns Wig jumped ship, you are are stuck in season 20

Shove that Ugg Boot up/down your second arse. Dumb Fu** up.

You are so remarkably stupid you have a retro crush on Olive Oil.

******* hell you guys are lazy hey
is all of your banter just going to be looking at poster information? no wonder Elton Johns Wig jumped ship, you are are stuck in season 20
**** up **** nugget wank head.

TJASTA more like shit Furies poster Richmond fan, am I right fellas?

so the WONDERS are:

- once strong and successful
- now cant win shit
- now have one good poster because the rest left
- are the club looking to recruit Bryce "WW19" Gibbs

its sad how the WONDERS have become Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back