Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

so the WONDERS are:

- once strong and successful
- now cant win sh*t
- now have one good poster because the rest left
- are the club looking to recruit Bryce "WW19" Gibbs

its sad how the WONDERS have become Carlton
You can also **** up, you shitty Ned Flanders metal band equivalent Greg Stafford-stalking person, you.

Shove that Ugg Boot up/down your second arse. Dumb Fu** up.

You are so remarkably stupid you have a retro crush on Olive Oil.
i think it's well established that i don't like olive oil
try again ****ing quisling
fu** up **** nugget wank head.

TJASTA more like sh*t Furies poster Richmond fan, am I right fellas?
i don't barrack for richmond but okay

LOL YOUR LIKE TO POST RATIO IS ONLY 1.28 HAHA AND YOU JOIN THE SITE ON AUGUST 7 2011 HAHAHA WHAT A LOSER

That's SSSSSSSSSSSSwans2011 to you, mate. You don't get to call me cute nicknames if you're not playing for the Wonders.
I'm lazy...

nick vlastuin is so underrated.

no one cares dude !

The only narrative here is that the Wonders are 0-4 since I joined. Please choose the appropriate action:

• Fire AngryRanga out of a cannon
  • Delist AngryRanga effective immediately
  • Show AngryRanga love and care as he tries his best not to bring down an entire club
  • Ship AngryRanga to Baghdad or some other shithole club
  • Demand AngryRanga change his name as it is cursed in the sim

i think it's well established that i don't like olive oil
try again ******* quisling

i don't barrack for richmond but okay

LOL YOUR LIKE TO POST RATIO IS ONLY 1.28 HAHA AND YOU JOIN THE SITE ON AUGUST 7 2011 HAHAHA WHAT A LOSER
Nice try, but AngryRanga already fact-checked.

I know you're upset that you're not trending like me, but you should feel honoured the #1 trending poster on BigFooty is taking the time to talk to you.

4ez5t5.jpg

I'm lazy...

QUICK MAKE A JOKE ABOUT BRISBANE
IT'S IN HIS POSTING INFO, THE BANTER BIBLE
Nice try, but AngryRanga already fact-checked.

I know you're upset that you're not trending like me, but you should feel honoured the #1 trending poster on BigFooty is taking the time to talk to you.
well if he did properly fact check and not just rip off manangatang thing, he would find that i am a port melbourne supporter
fyi i have been #1 trending poster on this shitshow of a site before, you are not special :)

so the WONDERS are:

- once strong and successful
- now cant win sh*t
- now have one good poster because the rest left
- are the club looking to recruit Bryce "WW19" Gibbs

its sad how the WONDERS have become Carlton

There is no greater insult you cretinous numbskull barbarian. The filthy corrupt Prattvillains are the scumboids of history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't yell dude, it's early and I haven't finished my coffee.

There is no greater insult you cretinous numbskull barbarian. The filthy corrupt Prattvillains are the scumboids of history.
ksjhdfjhskdjfsgdfgAGFjhdfjhDFJHGDJFHjhdfkjAdshgAUSGFDHAGFFKJHSOIGHSO

well if he did properly fact check and not just rip off manangatang thing, he would find that i am a port melbourne supporter
fyi i have been #1 trending poster on this shitshow of a site before, you are not special :)
I played cricket at North Port Oval when I was really young, and got hit onto the road. Can we bond now?

I've been developing a formula that estimates SFA posting quality based on the % of posters who barrack for their associated AFL club.

Hello, last, how's it hangling?

Hangling?

What is this gibberish the Wonders speak?

Haha, you expect me to believe that? Someone that isn't me trending? Nah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back