Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.gif

I refuse to hear a bad word about Halfy. The guy was instrumental (yes ok he was and is a tool) in the demise of WW19. It is time the Furballs gave him respect. Halfy did what Ned and I could not do - which was to rid the Sweet FA of Wayneo.

Pffff

The Half Back knows at the Furies you don't get given respect, that's for needy gen y crybabys like the Gumbys

True story, Barrybran asked for a vote in committee to suspend this round so his team could deal with the trauma of Harry Styles Australian tour being cancelled

Welcome back!

Now below you can find your tasks for this weekend along with our new/old recruit haydo

1. Make me look good, this can be done by roving my taps and handballing the pill back to me (don't kick it, us rucks aren't allowed to take marks, ask U2tigers why if your curious)
2. Either move the ball forward to Sab22 or kick goals yourselves, the more goals the more centre bounces... Henceforth more chances for me to look good.
3. If the first two objectives have been completed only then can we aim for the win. The I in team is implied in this scenario.

Pffff

The Half Back knows at the Furies you don't get given respect, that's for needy gen y crybabys like the Gumbys

True story, Barrybran asked for a vote in committee to suspend this round so his team could deal with the trauma of Harry Styles Australian tour being cancelled

Serious question. Who is Harry Styles? Sounds like an all round Mitch Marsh lookalike playing for Essex.

Pffff

And yet you're the one wearing pink

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who invited Barrybran in here
go captain your loser team which is full of losers
Bit harsh but alright

View attachment 962793

FIGHTING FURIES OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

Round 8 vs West Coast Wonders

---------
B: This Is Anfield - tigland - MightyHawks86

HB: Edmund hunt - JackBeroNed_Flanders

C: BastyyElton Johns WigMister M

HF: TJASTA - Wacky Tiger - Sterge

F: Rioli8217The Half BackPiggy Smalls

Foll: Hate – Barrybran - Norma Lee Ava

INT: ChappyUK - Carson Dial

Coach:
TheMidRunner

Changes
Hate CHB to Ru
JackBero Ro to CHB
Norma Lee Ava RR to Ro

Tigerturbulance Ru to Torched
Ned_Flanders FB to HBF
tigland HBF to FB

Barrybran OUT to RR

Bit harsh but alright

View attachment 962793

FIGHTING FURIES OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

Round 8 vs West Coast Wonders

---------
B: This Is Anfield - tigland - MightyHawks86

HB: Edmund hunt - JackBeroNed_Flanders

C: BastyyElton Johns WigMister M

HF: TJASTA - Wacky Tiger - Sterge

F: Rioli8217The Half BackPiggy Smalls

Foll: Hate – Barrybran - Norma Lee Ava

INT: ChappyUK - Carson Dial

Coach:
TheMidRunner

Changes
Hate CHB to Ru
JackBero Ro to CHB
Norma Lee Ava RR to Ro

Tigerturbulance Ru to Torched
Ned_Flanders FB to HBF
tigland HBF to FB

Barrybran OUT to RR

Tigerturbulance i am requesting a trade

TJASTA has done that rarest thing. He actually raised or implied an interesting question. He has asked for a trade. Can anyone imagine any Club clambering forward? The Bears are as dumb as ursine shyte, so they are a chance. Actually I think AceAndy and the Drags would provide a suitable home for him. As a gamer, it is expected TJASTA will star at Shuffle Board and Bingo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back