Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey The Half Back I just wanted to apologise, I took things a bit too far earlier and I didn't really mean it. You are really mean and smelly but I don't actually want to punch a hole in your face.

Cameron's first game was siren gate. It was also our first night home game at Adelaide Oval. 3/4 time and Jenkins kicked a goal but the crowd was that loud that no-one heard the siren

1600344289105.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey The Half Back I just wanted to apologise, I took things a bit too far earlier and I didn't really mean it. You are really mean and smelly but I don't actually want to punch a hole in your face.
I want to punch TWO holes in your face. fu** you.
This is truly the most rattled I've seen a poster since I made Blacky change his av last week.
looks like I got my next cage event card, have you got the balls to go up against The Half Back in a no rules pod cast?
I'll take this pipsqueak on. Happy to see him on the next episode of Turbo's squibs if he declines.

This is truly the most rattled I've seen a poster since I made Blacky change his av last week.
Rattle this hoss

images

I'll take this pipsqueak on. Happy to see him on the next episode of Turbo's squibs if he declines.
Ohhh big man. Karaoke rules but I have dibs on Musical Youth's 'Pass the Dutchie'.

give us TJASTA, can you imagine the eternal torture and damnation that would put him in? Pretty funny ngl.
**** you are dumb
i would take the jws route if i was traded to your shithole of a club

Rattle this hoss

images

Ohhh big man. Karaoke rules but I have dibs on Musical Youth's 'Pass the Dutchie'.
Karaoke rules? Bro, if you don't know the words to the song, don't sing it.

You strike me as a bumpers up at the bowling ally type operator.

Karaoke rules? Bro, if you don't know the words to the song, don't sing it.

You strike me as a bumpers up at the bowling ally type operator.
Fine dance contest but you wouldn't be the first person I've embarrassed with my Kanye West 'Gold Digger' air guitar routine.

J_Chadwick can confirm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back