Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a rookie--- I'll just be honoured just to get a reply from our supreme leader.

Ok. The Wonders and the Admin have a particular relationship. It is 'particular' in that the relationship is next to none.

AB was dropped by us for the Prelim Final (which we still lost) last Season. It blew the socks off heaps of folks at the time and I guess it made others love us even more.

Ok. The Wonders and the Admin have a particular relationship. It is 'particular' in that the relationship is next to none.

AB was dropped by us for the Prelim Final (which we still lost) last Season. It blew the socks off heaps of folks at the time and I guess it made others love us even more.

So it's unlikely that AB will rank the Wonders as high on the Good Friends Ladder?

#ThankYouBroken

I don’t want to put in all the work in this relationship
Sorry babe, all my effort goes towards making sure the friendship ladder is accurate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Furies in disarray here. Wouldn't see this at the team leading in friendship (the Wonders in case anyone still somehow didn't know).
what are you the f*cking gumbies now

I'm BACK !

42b.gif

Needed a couple of hours to calm down after another epic Celtics collapse, and am now ready to take down the Fuzzy Wuzzy Furries with EXTREME prejudice !

Hey, at least they'll get a reply. More input than he ever gave at the Wonders.
Don't blame him though. If I was held at knife point and forced to sign with the Wonders I wouldn't post for an entire season too.
I'm BACK !

42b.gif

Needed a couple of hours to calm down after another epic Celtics collapse, and am now ready to take down the Fuzzy Wuzzy Furries with EXTREME prejudice !
And you are?

I'm BACK !

42b.gif

I'm sorry Elmer_Judd -- but I can only make one banner a day.

To be honest I didn't notice you even left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back