Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no evidence to place my client in that primary school, and any implication that he is responsible for the missing children is spurious.
Thank you for clearing that up. However, I was not implying that he broke his restraining order, I was merely questioning whether or not his posting style is due to him being of actual primary school age or an accident involving being dropped on the hospital floor many years ago.

I can not be certain, but I do believe his name is back. No clue what the robot who created him was thinking.
Is this an elaborate dad joke? Hello back, I am half back.

Thank you for clearing that up. However, I was not implying that he broke his restraining order, I was merely questioning whether or not his posting style is due to him being of actual primary school age or an accident involving being dropped on the hospital floor many years ago.

You forgot the hashtag--- #SSwans2011post

This is your best of your 151 excellent contributions.
I don't need to tag my posts anymore, mate. I have people to do it for me. That being said, I am brainstorming my next catchy hashtag. :)

I don't need to tag my posts anymore, mate. I have people to do it for me. That being said, I am brainstorming my next catchy hashtag. :)

Could I suggest #Spam?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You ******* suck at hashtags. No wonder you aren't trending when there's great hashtag makers like me around.

When did the SFA move to Twitter?

Who cares what's trending?

When did the SFA move to Twitter?

Who cares what's trending?

A jif? what is this, tumblr? Let's keep the posts to AFL analysis only.

Or maybe theories about bigfoot. I don't know what Chief was intending with this joint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back