Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you like Andy's new profile Turbo?
I did notice when I tagged AceAndy on my squib comment

it could be the start of Ace growing a set and getting in the hot seat, so pleased he is at least trying to man up

even if it means impersonating one for a little while

Need to freshen the gif up a lil .....Basty Junior.

F-Up you campaignery.

Is this more your liking?

eoGQgkZ.gif

EDIT: Bastyy -- Crushy disrespected you by spelling your name incorrectly. I am not taking that level of disrespect lying down.

Poor old Bastyy always needs to spell his name with and extra Y ....... Y you may ask?

Its a conundrum.

The conundrum I'm more interested in is which Bomber is being traded to Vegas this week in return for you.

Gotta say, we are playing some real lightweights in the Furies this week, should be easy peasy lemon squeezey for the Wonders to get the four points

Eh2Kyu5XcAEyTrN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we combine the #Sswans2011fanbase and the Bastyy Fan Club for SFA supremacy?
I'll give you a chance to pitch it to me, but you'll have to get in line or at least stand-out from all the Dragons, Bears, and Bombers vying for my attention.

Gotta say, we are playing some real lightweights in the Furies this week, should be easy peasy lemon squeezey for the Wonders to get the four points

Eh2Kyu5XcAEyTrN

Should we really be taking Qooty advice from you Elmer_Judd --- you were dropped by the #lolWonders.

I'll give you a chance to pitch it to me, but you'll have to get in line or at least stand-out from all the Dragons, Bears, and Bombers vying for my attention.
Not only will you have some of the most loyal fans in the competition (Notably: Tony Lynn 15), the Bastyy fan club and #Sswans2011fanbase combined will single handedly elect me as new admin of the SFA, and I will ban all people who use #SSwans2011post spitefully.

Eh2Kyu5XcAEyTrN
Surely you can up the target this week. 4 points seems a little low for a score. Maybe try for 5?

Not only will you have some of the most loyal fans in the competition (Notably: Tony Lynn 15), the Bastyy fan club and #Sswans2011fanbase combined will single handedly elect me as new admin of the SFA, and I will ban all people who use #SSwans2011post spitefully.
You both make great points and a compelling offer.

Although, Tony Lynn 15 does already serenade me once a season, and with my new positive attitude, I don't think there's such thing as a spiteful #SSwans2011 post tag :)

Surely you can up the target this week. 4 points seems a little low for a score. Maybe try for 5?
Not when the opposition doesn't score because they're too mesmerised by our great qootball ability to score 4 points.

In fact, that's why we're 1-6. We're legitimately too good at qooty and get distracted by ourselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back