Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at the Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1094919

The end of a dynasty, or the next chapter? The Rats and Roys are sitting in the middle of the 8, with the end of their dominant years in sight.

The Roys are looking for one last cup for their veterans.

The Rats are looking to build momentum for a potential 4th grand final in 5 seasons.

This one could go right down to the wire.

Players to Watch:

Wosh

The recently unretired veteran is back with a vengeance. Will she keep up her good run?

philreich

The king of crap jokes, will Phil tell enough awful stories to put the Roys off their qootball?

Phenom's Tip:

Turn your number plate upside down to confuse other drivers.

Also Roys by a hair.

Captains, please have your team sheets in by 11:59pm AEST.

Hello Rats, I look forward to a great week.
philreich did you know I just quit my job in the shoe recycling factory? It was sole destroying
What can you sit on, sleep on, and brush your teeth with?
A chair, a bed and a toothbrush.

giphy.gif

Do you know that “kiss” in Portuguese is “beijo?”

Beijo is what pops in my mind every time I think about the BJO.
I thought you just had a slur.

I went to a talent scout this other day. He took a look at me and asked what have I got? I replied I can sing through my ass.

He raised his eyebrows and thought ok I could make some money out of this let’s see what you’ve got.

So I stood on his desk, pulled my pants down and shat all over his desk. He looked in utter shock and yelled WTF are you doing?

I replied “just clearing my throat!”

Morning all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you just had a slur.

I went to a talent scout this other day. He took a look at me and asked what have I got? I replied I can sing through my ass.

He raised his eyebrows and thought ok I could make some money out of this let’s see what you’ve got.

So I stood on his desk, pulled my pants down and shat all over his desk. He looked in utter shock and yelled WTF are you doing?

I replied “just clearing my throat!”

Morning all.

philreich is contagious! 😱

Morning Rattys, agree it’s hard to snap back into it after a lovely long long weekend, a bit of a food/chocolate/trackiedack hangover today.
How‘s the Rats season going, who’s hot and who’s not, whats the goss from your team pm...who’s doing who?
And can someone please post philreich ’s dad joke stats, there’s a whole media thread right there!

Morning Rattys, agree it’s hard to snap back into it after a lovely long long weekend, a bit of a food/chocolate/trackiedack hangover today.
How‘s the Rats season going, who’s hot and who’s not, whats the goss from your team pm...who’s doing who?
And can someone please post philreich ’s dad joke stats, there’s a whole media thread right there!
We've been up and down like a bride's nightie, and our defence has had more leaks than Donald Trump's cabinet, but somehow we're still 6th. Win this week, and who knows what lies ahead?
To stay away
I'll do that if you promise to return to the Furies :).

We've been up and down like a bride's nightie, and our defence has had more leaks than Donald Trump's cabinet, but somehow we're still 6th. Win this week, and who knows what lies ahead?
I'll do that if you promise to return to the Furies :).
TedDougChris doesn't allow me to leave the roys

So stay away

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at the Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back