Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 2 - Gumbies FFC vs Gold City Royals @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

We should have an Open Day one day so all the partners can see how totally cool we all are, also extraordinary athletes.

I only joined the Royals because of the way Easty did that thumbs up.

When we first met, she said she liked footy (NRL), to her that meant going to the footy once a year, watching Origin and the GF.

To me liking footy was watching every game in 3 codes, watching about 10 hours of junior footy a week and getting toat least one game a weekend
Mines Irish she has no ****ing idea!

Well played Royals, killed us good! Thanks for the great week of banter. Been two weeks in a row of thoroughly enjoyable match threads - what a shame teams like ours share a league with the great unwashed of the Bombers.

It's amazing the assortment of attractive women Marlowe is.

UXkCP6O.gif

Uhhhhh. I don't like this.

I feel like my mrs never having watched Groundhog Day was the catalyst to our loss.

It does seem related.

I like it when I can attribute my failures to others, Mrs Fridge (sorry to move you along the relationship spectrum) seems as good a candidate as any

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uhhhhh. I don't like this.

I feel like my mrs never having watched Groundhog Day was the catalyst to our loss.
You could blame this loss on GWS Goose taking his daughter to a Giants game but that would just make you look like a campaigner. I'm ok with that though.

It does seem related.

I like it when I can attribute my failures to others, Mrs Fridge (sorry to move you along the relationship spectrum) seems as good a candidate as any
Valentines Day

Mrs Fridge "Fridge why are you upset?"
Fridge "No reason"
Mrs Fridge "You're clearly angry at something"
Fridge "I got 12 disposals and we lost by 10 goals okay!"

You could blame this loss on GWS Goose taking his daughter to a Giants game but that would just make you look like a campaigner. I'm ok with that though.
I like blaming GWS Goose for any of our failures so works for me. Probably didn't even run a marathon this week.

Valentines Day

Mrs Fridge "Fridge why are you upset?"
Fridge "No reason"
Mrs Fridge "You're clearly angry at something"
Fridge "I got 12 disposals and we lost by 10 goals okay!"
"Roses are red
Violets are blue
The Royals pumped the Gumbies
How 'bout I pump you?"

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
The Royals pumped the Gumbies
How 'bout I pump you?"
And at least I'll put in a 4 quarter effort (unlike the gumbies)

*haha no I won't

And at least I'll put in a 4 quarter effort (unlike the gumbies)

*haha no I won't

Ive been with Mrs Goose 13 years, Im approaching 4 quarters of effort total, should get there the middle of 2024

Ive been with Mrs Goose 13 years, Im approaching 4 quarters of effort total, should get there the middle of 2024
Its a marathon not a sprint!

Wooo marathon jokes.

Unlucky Gumbies we'll fix em up next week. Anyone drinking something nice?

Love your work. Had a mismatch session ale and a shifty lizard sesh'n ale today. Hit some great Lady Burra red ales on Friday. What has been your poison of choice this fine weekend?

Love your work. Had a mismatch session ale and a shifty lizard sesh'n ale today. Hit some great Lady Burra red ales on Friday. What has been your poison of choice this fine weekend?
Nothing as good as that Riv. Customer bought me a carton of the Single Fin for a thankyou. Has been nice and free!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 2 - Gumbies FFC vs Gold City Royals @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back