Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 2 - Gumbies FFC vs Gold City Royals @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlucky Gumbies we'll fix em up next week. Anyone drinking something nice?

I imagine the prelim is burning like fire for the Bombers that were there last season.

Also just sipping on a scotch and dry. Might hit the red soon, no work tomorrow.

Unlucky Gumbies we'll fix em up next week. Anyone drinking something nice?
Had one Balta xpa and a Bentspoke pale. Two very reliable beers.
Had a mixed 6 pack of boutique beers yesterday. All good, none outstanding.
The American Pale was very decent. Would have again, can't remember who got it.

Nothing as good as that Riv. Customer bought me a carton of the Single Fin for a thankyou. Has been nice and free!

Single Fin isn't that bad. Should last the week or half the week at least? Not sure why but free makes things taste better

Single Fin isn't that bad. Should last the week or half the week at least? Not sure why but free makes things taste better
Single Fin is very drinkable.
Don't mind it all, not my first choice to buy, but way better than average.

I definitely wouldn't question a free carton of Fin but when you're spoiled with capital and bentspoke, it makes it an easy decision.

I definitely wouldn't question a free carton of Fin but when you're spoiled with capital and bentspoke, it makes it an easy decision.
I have capital trail pale in my Fridge at the moment

I appreciate you reminding everyone I run marathons. It helps me to carry myself like I'm above others.
I will never let anyone forget mate. I just want your message spread.

Its sessionable, I'll have it over a lot of things. Especially if the tap list is just Carlton Draught. Also my go to at Optus Stadium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 2 - Gumbies FFC vs Gold City Royals @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back