Event Season 32 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Congratulations TheInjuryFactory!

Remove this Banner Ad

No it doesn't. It's technically completely erroneous.
If there was an exodus from the league leaving only two people left who were "posting". Let's say for, example, [i'll redact these out of respect for the two guys but just assume it's two people who've never said anything worthwhile in their Sweet FA lives] .
According to the layout of the medal, one of them would become the beez medallist.

The Beez should be runaissance similar to HoF - sometimes there might be an award given. Other seasons, nobody stoods out.
going by that Elton Johns Wig still wins it!

not true.
Im led to believe that Stephen Hawking never self pleasures.
Rigor mortis is a bitch when you're trying to knock one out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope this doesn't end up being one of those moments we look back on awkwardly after the recode was found to be totally unfeasible.
But seriously, this is a nice surprise and it's humbling to be mentioned alongside the likes of Hate, Ljp86, Broken and even despite all of his troglodytery Mobbs.

But more importantly congratulations to Mooch and Proper Gander on stellar goal kicking seasons.
spookism on a well deserved TFLUA-Tiger Award.
damicky on winning the EKA and joining a long list of elite posters to have done so.

And most of all, TheInjuryFactory on being crowned the Mobbs Medal in addition to the Beez, multiple All-SFA selections. Conclusively the most the accomplished Warrior I have seen in the league and I've seen nearly all of them.
Congrats KP on your FR trophy. Mucho deserved.

Congrats to TheInjuryFactory and all our winners. And thank you to all for your kind words. It's been another fun season - and obviously there is one small matter still to resolve ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Season 32 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Congratulations TheInjuryFactory!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back