Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 3 - Fighting Furies vs Gumbies FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Will this thread top the Furies last week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing is free, there is always a price.

Likes Carlton Dry, White Bread, and plays for the Gumbies. Story checks out. Probably lists vanilla as favourite ice cream.

Bentspoke, two thumbs up.

Don't try and crawl back from your Carlton Dry hole floggo!!
I was very strong in my anti-Carlton dry remarks..I did however confess to liking them when I was young and stupid. I confess a weakness, and you use it against me. Not cool man, not cool

I am indeed from Bunbury. Home of such luminaries as Natalie Barr and Sarah-Maree, the bum dancer from the very first series of Big Brother. Thankfully I didn't know either of them.

no shit, you dont get to hang in the elite circles of Bunbury high society

the only bum dancing you see is from your cousin

make it a stout and Im in
We've gone for a Pale this week, maybe you'd like to choose a beer of the week for next week and go with a stout that we're unlikely to have had (but is easily accessible)
I tried a Milky stout on your recommendation after my award winning performance on your podcast. Was terrific, you credentials are confirmed.
Elton Johns Wig being pro Bent Spoke anti Carlton Dry is laying down a solid marker to be a future beer of the week selector

no sh*t, you dont get to hang in the elite circles of Bunbury high society

the only bum dancing you see is from your cousin
dr-evil-right.gif

fighting furies.png

FIGHTING FURIES TEAMSHEET
Round 2 vs The Gumbies

B: Wacky Tiger – Ned_Flanders – Edmund hunt

HB: Sterge – tigland – Tiger2709

C: Rioli8217 – Elton Johns Wig – damicky

HF: Brunswick Trap King – GREENESHOOTS – crazywildhorse

F: Lynchy04 – Bastyy – TJASTA

FOLL: U2tigers – Tigerturbulance – Mister M

INT: Carson Dial – JackBero

CHANGES

damicky HBF to W
Sterge W to HBF
rfctigerarmy BP to OUT
Wacky Tiger INT to BP
JackBero OUT to INT

Gather around everyone, here's the NEW teamsheet for this week

After one of the former Furies captain started seeking out trade options, we decided it was best to move him to the HBF. Who would want a bloke who lost his spot to a rookie?

Our all new backline includes 4 former captains, 1 H.I.T. winner in Edmund hunt and SUPERSTAR rookie Tiger2709. I would call this the stacked six, but it's more like the stacked 4 plus Wacky Tiger and Ned_Flanders

Also JackBero is back, who doesn't love JackBero

fighting furies.png

Round 2 vs The Gumbies

CHANGES

damicky HBF to W
Sterge W to HBF
rfctigerarmy BP to OUT
Wacky Tiger INT to BP
JackBero OUT to INT

After one of the former Furies captain started seeking out trade options, we decided it was best to move him to the HBF. Who would want a bloke who lost his spot to a rookie?

Our all new backline includes 4 former captains, 1 H.I.T. winner in Edmund hunt and SUPERSTAR rookie Tiger2709. I would call this the stacked six, but it's more like the stacked 4 plus Wacky Tiger and Ned_Flanders

Wacky Tiger the only player worthy of an respect in the ENTIRE backline

fighting furies.png

Round 2 vs The Gumbies

CHANGES

damicky HBF to W
Sterge W to HBF
rfctigerarmy BP to OUT
Wacky Tiger INT to BP
JackBero OUT to INT

This team just screams back-to-back wooden spoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll swallow my pride and celebrate an award named after me, even if people like Western Stand Warrior win it

You and beez can both fume internally when someone you don't like (which is everyone in beez's case) wins your award. I'd sell my soul for an award named after me, even if it is one people would want to avoid winning......

Last edited:
I'll swallow my pride and celebrate an award named after me, even if people like Western Stand Warrior win it
Well I have been told that the Beez is the ultimate prize in SFA

not like, most free kicks against awards which I obviously wear with pride.

You and beez can both fume internally when someone you don't like (which is everyone in beez's case) wins your award. I'd sell my soul for an award named after me, even if it is one people would want to avoid wining......
Presenting The Riviat Award for the best former Bomber

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 3 - Fighting Furies vs Gumbies FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Back