Event Season 33 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Count starts 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

DJDLuoX.gif

Every season, the EKA Medal is awarded to the rookie player whom the Committee representatives vote to be the best performed poster amongst that seasons class. The EKA is named after former administrator from seasons 2-4 EaglesKickAss, and has been awarded since Season 8. Some of the best Qootiers of all time have won this award, including The Half Back, pantskyle, brahj, Wosh, Elton Johns Wig & Barrybran all of whom went on to bigger and better things.

This season, 14 rookies were nominated for this seasons EKA. tigs2010, Ligma, Braklet, JustaBattler, Cubs2Lions, @uneggs, @jamescolarado, CatToTheFuture, DragoDelph, AnUltimateRessie, Falconista, ossie_21, Dominic03 & weltschmerz were all nominated by their respective clubs.

Each club committee captain sent their 3-2-1 votes for best performed rookie this season and without furthur ado, I will announce the top 3.

In third place on 13 votes is Furies rookie James Colorado. JC was consistently a positive and enthusiastic voice at the Furies this season. His posting was intelligent and considered and he always looked to engage the opposition and celebrate his teammates. As his tribute thread to his former teammates showed. James was a great addition to the Furies and the league this season.

In second place is, getting 15 votes from club captains is Dragons rookie Braklet. served the role of the drunken joker for the Dragons this season. Entering the threads from the comfort of his US timezone, Braklet would invigorate them late at night with his eclectic humour and allegories, brazenly stringing several posts together. Braklet’s jovial nature and carefree attitude were well received this season.

and without further ado, the winner of the Season 33 EKA medal, getting votes from every club captain (obviously apart from his own) and getting a total of 25 votes, is DragoDelph from the Dragons. Drago's first foray into the Sweet FA media, ‘Dear Drago’, saw him posting anonymous confessions and various forms of slander on behalf of others. Drago’s devilish humour, and love for salacious gossip endeared him into the hearts of many Sweet FA users at a very early stage in his career. From then on, Drago became a vital member of the Dragons posting unit, adding his good-natured humour, Bonz-esque art, or something amusing he found on the internet.

Congratulations on the EKA win Drago!

DragoDelphDRA25
BrakletDRA15
James ColaradoFUR13
FalconistaGUM9
tigs2010ROY5
LigmaGCR3
Dominic03FUR2
CatToTheFutureGUM0
ossie_21GUM0
AnUltimateRessieWON0
Cubs2LionsWON0
un_eggsWON0
JustaBattlerBOM0
weltschmerzGCR0
Well deserved DragoDelph!

And also Braklet on the second placing. You Dragons rooks have been awesome this year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When ND didn’t ask me to interview myself, I didn’t dare to dream of winning the Mobbs

I would like to thank my 3 Captains Bastyy , manangatang & Moz for the leadership & support they have given me over the past 2 seasons

I also can’t forget to give a shout out to my mentor Headless & the Discord Crew for being a part of my journey so far

Drinks are on NaturalDisaster

We Did It Win GIF by HBO Max

Last edited:
When ND didn’t ask me to interview myself, I didn’t dare to dream of winning the Mobbs

I would like to thank my 3 Captains Bastyy , manangatang & Moz for their leadership & support they have given me over the past 2 seasons

I also can’t forget to give a shout out to my mentor Headless & the Discord Crew for being a part of my journey so far

Please shut the **** up.

I would like to thank my 3 Captains Bastyy , manangatang & Moz for their leadership & support they have given me over the past 2 seasons

So ****ing proud of YOU

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Season 33 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Count starts 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back