Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4 -Ophidian Old Boys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Content warning
Breakfast Club Nerd GIF

whats with the hate for dark mode?

literally everthing but my work emails these days is on dark mode..
The dark v light mode divide is a real thing here.

We've even had a couple charity sfa matches for it

As you can see lot of plebs still somehow use light mode

The dark v light mode divide is a real thing here.

We've even had a couple charity sfa matches for it

As you can see lot of plebs still somehow use light mode
Sometimes I change it to light to see how the bottom 10% live.

You brag about being a ruck, the position associated the most to being an absolute ******* melon who still need Velcro shoelaces. You are living proof that light mode users are missing half their brain.
Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

You brag about being a ruck, the position associated the most to being an absolute ******* melon who still need Velcro shoelaces. You are living proof that light mode users are missing half their brain.
Now that’s how you Qooty. #furiesexcite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruckmen are the heart and soul of any Qootball team.

You ******* short people are an embarssment
Classic - you can't even say m i d g e t on here any more lol.

Oh Yeah Win GIF by Jordan Belfort

Ruckmen are the heart and soul of any Qootball team.

You ******* short people are an embarssment
I'm 6'6 **** nuckle. Just because I'm not brain dead so I don't get put in the ruck doesn't mean I'm short. I'd staunch up on you and make you lick my nipple you crayon eating ****er.

I'm 6'6 * nuckle. Just because I'm not brain dead so I don't get put in the ruck doesn't mean I'm short. I'd staunch up on you and make you lick my nipple you crayon eating *er.

Calm down little man

Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

how is it we had a very peaceful time with the royals.. then be treated like royalty by the oobs..

yet the bears were actually useless in every way possible.

learning so much in my first few weeks..
The olds are spawned from some of our own best posters. Second best team in SFA

The olds are spawned from some of our own best posters. Second best team in SFA
i wouldnt mind retiring there either to be honest..

breakfast buffet as far as the eye can see. spas and asian masseuses everywhere. would just play golf every day on their 4 different courses and eat everything on the menu at least once (might take a few years). then kick back in the cigar lounge on these couches words cant describe then hop off into big clouds of a bed...

lavish.

edit - i am still young enough that this wont be necessary for at least 30 seasons.. fury till i die baby (or grow old)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4 -Ophidian Old Boys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back