Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4 -Ophidian Old Boys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

All are welcome to play some tunes in the Swampies and Baghdad thread guys and girls
thanks muchly BAT, but this old girl is off to bed, to sleep!
Enjoy your night,
nighty nighty all

learning so much in my first few weeks..
What can I say Nooky- The OOB's are just a lovely bunch of people, despite being upper class elitists in every way possible including qooty (as you will learn soon enough )...
  • and sexiness (hey Bonz) ;
  • luuuuuuuuving, hey love muscle Tigerturbulance ;
  • rucking brilliance hey U2tigers ;
  • consistently best dressed and well behaved hey Fleabane
  • statistical genius and cool sponsorships hey Callums_Guns ;
  • philanthropy and giving to those in need hey Over The Post ;
  • the creator of it all - God aka Mobbs
omg I've gotta stop before I bore you with too much OOB brilliance

For those eating out tonight, it's best to remember the differences in food.

View attachment 1491792
ooo my lawd

Schvitzing James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

What can I say Nooky- The OOB's are just a lovely bunch of people, despite being upper class elitists in every way possible including qooty (as you will learn soon enough )...
  • and sexiness (hey Bonz) ;
  • luuuuuuuuving, hey love muscle Tigerturbulance ;
  • rucking brilliance hey U2tigers ;
  • consistently best dressed and well behaved hey Fleabane
  • statistical genius and cool sponsorships hey Callums_Guns ;
  • philanthropy and giving to those in need hey Over The Post ;
  • the creator of it all - God aka Mobbs
omg I've gotta stop before I bore you with too much OOB brilliance
im assuming the rest of the squad not tagged are the registered nurses and social workers?? 🤣

im assuming the rest of the squad not tagged are the registered nurses and social workers?? 🤣

There is only one nurse at the OOB.

Adobe_20220827_080210.jpg

And she has just the prescription for you, a good hard injection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good morning old boys.. hope you all slept amazingly.

whilst you have all been snoozing and having breakfast served to you in bed. us furies went on a 5am run around the spotswood grounds and already completed our first training session of the day.

Tigerturbulance you still with us mate? after last night not sure who copped bans and who didnt 🤭
was on the turps yesterday so missed getting out on the qooty paddock for a training run, but now up and about slowly building for Sundays clash

good to see you are still with us as well kananooks, the mods have been a lot more lenient than they have in the past, the Sweet F.A. is heading back in the right direction, happy days :p

was on the turps yesterday so missed getting out on the qooty paddock for a training run, but now up and about slowly building for Sundays clash

good to see you are still with us as well kananooks, the mods have been a lot more lenient than they have in the past, the Sweet F.A. is heading back in the right direction, happy days :p
had a nice little heart to heart with the mods..

we came to an agreement. stop typing "big boobs" into the gif search and posting the results in return for mafia (mod) protection of my garfield thread..

Leave the thread for 24 hours and U2tigers gets rinsed by a furies rookie.

This job is hard.
BRAB it was all in the job description you signed

MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES HEAD OF DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
  • Coordinate and carry out all Diversity and Inclusion training and standards
  • Maintain a diverse and inclusive workspace, and enforce these standards on all people within Spotswood Campus
  • Do the hard jobs
  • Other tasks as directed by Spotswood campus Chancellor

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4 -Ophidian Old Boys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back