Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4 -Ophidian Old Boys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

good to know our OOBs moral crusader BRAB is out there keeping the thread safe

as-you-wish-thumbs-up.gif

Yeah nah

easy gif1647840970329.gif

In the last H&A round, about halfway through the match, Fitzroy have responded to the opportunity, for cementing a finals spot (first time in this high a grade since VFL days) by kicking so far 3 goals and 13 behinds. They are currently exactly level with their opponent and assuredly wondering why this win won't go faster while tapping it with a hammer.
Hooray, we did it!

Furies are the source of the fountain of youth and excitement. Stick around and there will never be a need to go out to paddock. *unless you like sausages
not going anywhere my furry friend.. we will be the envy of the league soon enough and i think we will be capable of luring a few big name signings soon..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just thought I'd check in and see whats new, but no nothing, same same as always- Bonz doing the sexy kitten and more sexy kitten influencing the others like kananooks : you gotta luv life with-in the OOB's world, until of course we beat you real good tomorrow!!

Just thought I'd check in and see whats new, but no nothing, same same as always- Bonz doing the sexy kitten and more sexy kitten influencing the others like kananooks : you gotta luv life with-in the OOB's world, until of course we beat you real good tomorrow!!
its all fun and games until matchday.

up the furies!!!

Black Friday Love GIF by Muffin & Nuts
Cat Want GIF
Credit Card Money GIF by Pudgy Penguins
200.gif

take it all. seriously.
Subscriptions are so 2022.
I have the full boxed set available in VHS, several seasons worth and condition is definitely used.

1661596693991.png
We were much younger back in those days!

its all fun and games until matchday.

up the furies!!!
yeah nah.
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OOB's

Subscriptions are so 2022.
I have the full boxed set available in VHS, several seasons worth and condition is definitely used.

View attachment 1492604
We were much younger back in those days!
i scrape in here with the VHS's.. luckily i kept our tape player in my cupboard.

express post courier is on the way mrs T..

My laptop literally sits upon VHS's to get more air underneath it.
Hey Mobbs - I thought you would have purchased a new laptop/computer by now with all your extra cash?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4 -Ophidian Old Boys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back