Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

done-seinfeld.gif

Some horny-arsed OOF’s in the fred tonight. Have you considered just getting a room and rooting in private?

Some horny-arsed OOF’s in the fred tonight. Have you considered just getting a room and rooting in private?

Nowhere near as much fun, and it means I get footage to go along with the confessional tapes tomorrow.

Oh wow, you made me look. LOL.
The most important behind produced by the Swans since the last most important behind produced by a Swan.

...and that was 1996, I checked.
You're probably old enough to know where that clip comes from. Or at least the American version.
It's my fault, I told him to do a Anime Waifu tier list and now his brain has gotten overheated

You're probably old enough to know where that clip comes from. Or at least the American version.
I’m not confirming or denying anything in case GWS Goose is around the joint. But to answer your question, check the Twitter account.

7B051B51-C5C7-45FD-8D38-CAF0BA6DFE88.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now where's the fun in that... you know that some of us have voyeuristic tendencies ;)

I will have 2 of the first one, 6 of the second one and a dozen of each of the rest
Us rookies are on a toilet-cleaning duty rotation during home games - sure as shit hope it isn't my turn this weekend if you're knocking back that many!

They contained grain, hops, yeast, water and alcohol.
Checks out. I have had something similar, but probably not yours. They didn’t have your name on them so I drank them. Apologies to Hope & Bomber btw.

now where's the fun in that... you know that some of us have voyeuristic tendencies ;)
That’s great. Not a spectator sport, but great.

Anyone else hungry, I've heard the Tacos are pretty good over at Tonga Bob joint
View attachment 1511066
I will have 2 of the first one, 6 of the second one and a dozen of each of the rest
All part of my master plan.
Us rookies are on a toilet-cleaning duty rotation during home games - sure as s**t hope it isn't my turn this weekend if you're knocking back that many!
Taking one for the team mate. Or several.

Nowhere near as much fun, and it means I get footage to go along with the confessional tapes tomorrow.
Over The Post you have done an admirable job looking after the OOB tithe,
but ensure the increase in profits from your video footage makes it into the OOB account 👀
giphy.gif

Us rookies are on a toilet-cleaning duty rotation during home games - sure as s**t hope it isn't my turn this weekend if you're knocking back that many!
no worries at all - that just a light snack for the Turbo

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back