Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Stare What GIF by Robert E Blackmon
cristiano-oliveira-sad.gif

But to answer your question, check the Twitter account.
No, I was meaning...
I’m not confirming or denying anything in case @GWS Goose is around the joint.
Ah, I see. I was trying to see if they did this is in... hold on checks Wikipedia...

I was trying to see if they did this in "Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers" put since you put in that effort, here's the full thing.

now where's the fun in that... you know that some of us have voyeuristic tendencies ;)
That explains Ligma

No, I was meaning...

Ah, I see. I was trying to see if they did this is in... hold on checks Wikipedia...

I was trying to see if they did this in "Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers" put since you put in that effort, here's the full thing.

That explains Ligma

Tbh I have no idea what’s going on but it’s kooky as heck and I’m here for it. The multiple doors are also right up Agent93 ’s alley.

Excellent. There's only one thing I like better than fusion cuisine and that's fusion mixology. Unfortunately, the mix of both leads to something akin to Turbo's anal fusion (as posted above).
Turbo’s ass is more fission than fusion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an interesting point to join the conversation.

Did anyone happen to see that game of football earlier? The Swans of Sydney won the battle by pushing someone in the back and then kicking a kangaroo's arse through two sticks in the ground.

It was most exciting.

What an interesting point to join the conversation.

Did anyone happen to see that game of football earlier? The Swans of Sydney won the battle by pushing someone in the back and then kicking a kangaroo's arse through two sticks in the ground.

It was most exciting.
Son, I'm only going to tell you this one time. If you want to keep posting here, stay off the drugs.

GF week against the Wonders, Old Boys will be cheering on the Swans

Just need to drop this avatar 🤦‍♂️

Hope everything is ok with Grand Uncle Horace
Yep go Swans, nothing worse then those entitled twats from Geelong winning it.

It would be worse then Mt Buller winning this Premiership.

Its game day - Yeah

So how much 'run a muck' can we get into while the Warriors aren't here...I dont have heaps in the boot, just some random stuff

View attachment 1511258 View attachment 1511260 View attachment 1511262 View attachment 1511264

View attachment 1511265 View attachment 1511268 View attachment 1511269 View attachment 1511272

Who is up for some rookie fun - Fleabane, Over The Post, The Cryptkeeper[/USER] 2inchmagic Dudikins Heisenberg_ Chili

I think the rookies are having too much fun with Ned_Flanders

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back