Official Match Thread Season 34 Second Semi-Final: Gumbies FFC vs Ophidian Old Boys @ The House of Gumby

Who will win?

• Gumbies

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Old Boys

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • I just hope everyone has fun :)

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

haydo FFS give GWS Goose the present you promised him so he will shut up

no-stress.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's almost as many times as there are ks in a marathon!
I know that because I've ran many marathons, most notably New York and Tokyo.
Im also in the ballot for Chicago next year.
Thanks for bringing it up ; )

Very happy with this one, thanks! Looks like it’s near the creek and a fair bit of vegetation- is that forest or parkland?
p.s. Can I keep the painting? Nice touch!
It's hills and forest near Elton Johns Wig 's place. Yes it's near the creek, across the street from the place U2tigers wanted. And yes, you can keep the painting!

It's this one:
New Homes Nandrolone 2.png

Are these addresses in Spotswood too? Mobbs or that other place you mentioned earlier?

- we want to keep our Market Value rising here (not anywhere else) and having Fleabane in Spotswood is a huge plus!!
Yep they are both part of Spotswood, the border is basically the back fence of the place Fleabane chose.

Yep they are both part of Spotswood, the border is basically the back fence of the place Fleabane chose.
Whooooo hoooooo... we're getting more new neighbours Turbo... lets crack another bottle of Rum and make Pina Coladas for everyone...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Second Semi-Final: Gumbies FFC vs Ophidian Old Boys @ The House of Gumby

Back