Official Match Thread Season 34 Second Semi-Final: Gumbies FFC vs Ophidian Old Boys @ The House of Gumby

Who will win?

• Gumbies

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Old Boys

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • I just hope everyone has fun :)

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dependant if Fleabane chooses this one or not, can I book this one as my residence please.
Oh happy days - I love having good famous neighbours, having U2tigers will also bring up Market Value following Wigs... at this rate we'll be Qillionaire's in no time...

I predicted it Mobbs once we Turbo's move in, we'll need more homes in Spotswood?

Very happy with this one, thanks! Looks like it’s near the creek and a fair bit of vegetation- is that forest or parkland?
p.s. Can I keep the painting? Nice touch!
Are these addresses in Spotswood too? Mobbs or that other place you mentioned earlier?

- we want to keep our Market Value rising here (not anywhere else) and having Fleabane in Spotswood is a huge plus!!

Technically it's 2 residences, 2 residents. The inability to throw two people into the same home on the database has thrown a massive wedge between the league's most famous royal couple.
its alright - I let Mr Turbo sleeps over often all the time, in fact he rarely leaves except when he's in like BIG trouble.
Then I find him drunk at the Guinness Bar on Campus -

This is Your Life 245kg its no wonder you love me so...

you live in the silver house

ninja-turtles-shredder-cheese-grater-8820.gif

That feels grate

Extreme exfoliation

Are these addresses in Spotswood too? Mobbs or that other place you mentioned earlier?

- we want to keep our Market Value rising here (not anywhere else) and having Fleabane in Spotswood is a huge plus!!
Poodles unite! The dream is real!!

Last edited:
Hi All.

what's happening. Are the Gumbies playing nice or are they struggling to keep up with the brilliance that is the Old Boys.
It begs the question: is there anything to actually keep up with?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a brilliance to the gleaming beads of drool that drip from the Old Boys mouths as they shuffle their way about the Qooty field
Please don't talk about our man Mobbs like that.... you know he can be very sensitive...
drooling man.gif

Last night started out so good... few cocktails and shots for all the rookies and guests...
1668057353622.png

and then it got bad
1668057392389.png
and then it got real Ugly
1668057509906.png
Next time - Fleabane Over The Post kananooks ...
I think i need a wing man -wing woman - Dog Monkey or Cat so this doesn't happen again...

Hello all, I know I'm late to this party but I bring with me gifts. Who would like one?
this feels like a trap

but also, yes, I love gifts, so can I please have a gift

Last night started out so good... few cocktails and shots for all the rookies and guests...
and then it got bad and then it got real Ugly
Next time - I think i need a wing man -wing woman - Dog Monkey or Cat so this doesn't happen again...
chimp drunk.gif

You may wish to reconsider this. Thankfully I can't be identified from this grainy low-light CCTV recording at 4am. Powercor aren't happy at the outage caused.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Second Semi-Final: Gumbies FFC vs Ophidian Old Boys @ The House of Gumby

Back