Official Match Thread Season 34 Second Semi-Final: Gumbies FFC vs Ophidian Old Boys @ The House of Gumby

Who will win?

• Gumbies

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Old Boys

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • I just hope everyone has fun :)

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG - #FunnyNotFunny.

On our property we had those damn farmers friends every Summer, and my job as a kid was to remove them from the puppies...

it was a never ending job that at the time I didn't enjoy, but as I look I back today, I realise that I really did love it..
This photo was actually taken on New Year's Eve a few years ago - took me 1.5 hours to remove them and delayed our plans for the night! My fault - I misthrew the ball straight into them. Realised my mistake immediately but no stopping a ball addict! He came out happy but a little bit nonplussed.

I'm gonna be honest - I have no idea what I'm looking at in this picture. Is it some sort of rorschach test?
LOL - no idea = we can rule out schizophrenia

Got so excited about my new residence in Spotswood, couldn't sleep, went for an early morning swim in the creek and then just kept going. Turned into a river. Had Howler with me (friend of the family, not as scary as I thought he was) - loved it!

View attachment 1552178
Ophidian Old Boys sign Howler

I had no idea Callums_Guns was such a talented artist! Elton Johns Wig and U2tigers sourced the frame. Gives that really welcoming homey feel. Going to hang it in my bedroom for special visitors. :heart: I can't think of a better housewarming gift!* LOVE IT. THANK YOU.

Ornate-frame-Medium2.jpg

*Other than a barrel of bones, that is.

I had no idea Callums_Guns was such a talented artist! Elton Johns Wig and U2tigers sourced the frame. Gives that really welcoming homey feel. Going to hang it in my bedroom for special visitors. :heart: I can't think of a better housewarming gift!* LOVE IT. THANK YOU.

View attachment 1552260

*Other than a barrel of bones, that is.
You do strike me as the type to have a self portrait in an ornate frame hanging on the wall*

*this is definitely not a compliment.

Do you want me to start giving Howler Qooty lessons?
ardcollegeno000%21-god%21-no-god.gif

You do strike me as the type to have a self portrait in an ornate frame hanging on the wall*

*this is definitely not a compliment.
Ah, that unmistakable scent of jealousy - can smell it from here!

Not to worry, I commissioned this portrait for you. According to the tracker, it should be getting delivered to your home any minute! Enjoy!

5796E3D5-994E-4819-9AC5-3B11FCE3C595.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Ah, that unmistakable scent of jealousy - can smell it from here!

Not to worry, I commissioned this portrait for you. According to the tracker, it should be getting delivered to your home any minute! Enjoy!

View attachment 1552328
What a great idea for a house warming Fleabane - :purpleheart::yellowheart::greenheart::blueheart:

I have now framed a self portrait Turbo did earlier this year for our home too

1668145444559.png

View attachment 1552364

I went for a swim this morning, too. This is the "pool" in my new house according to Mobbs . I think he might have been having a joke. :rolleyes:
I just got out from a swim too, down at Little Congwong, a renowned nudist beach down this way.

IMG-20221111-WA0001.jpg

Not sure what the etiquette on taking a photo is, but my wife assured me there were no people in it...

I just got out from a swim too, down at Little Congwong, a renowned nudist beach down this way.

View attachment 1552392

Not sure what the etiquette on taking a photo is, but my wife assured me there were no people in it...
1668151487937.png
this shadow person looked clothed...
Disappointed :(

Hey Gumbies,

Our end-of-season piss up will be happening at Little Congwong Beach.

(Old Boys can come if they don't beat us this week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Second Semi-Final: Gumbies FFC vs Ophidian Old Boys @ The House of Gumby

Back