Official Match Thread Season 34 Second Semi-Final: Gumbies FFC vs Ophidian Old Boys @ The House of Gumby

Who will win?

• Gumbies

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Old Boys

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • I just hope everyone has fun :)

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually, there is a dude down there all the time that we jokingly refer to as Big Congwong. He has a massive penis and he has a bull ring through the end of it. It's intimidating as hell when he's parading up and down the beach.
On second thought maybe not...

Actually, there is a dude down there all the time that we jokingly refer to as Big Congwong. He has a massive penis and he has a bull ring through the end of it. It's intimidating as hell when he's parading up and down the beach.
Why didn't you say hello to me?

I'm afraid if I go nude everyone around me will faint from seeing my beauty.

Swooning the glams, huh? Taking a leaf out of Benny's playbook.

Also how many paparazzi photos do you have of me? Should I be worried you are following me around everywhere?

I just google, mate. Live your life in the public gaze, be prepared for search results reflecting the pubic gaze.

Just be warned that the water is still pretty damn cold, so shrinkage is very much a factor at play.
So this 'shrinkage' thing could be a good thing for both us Turbo's...

1668161149364.png

I'm clever enough to know that whatever age or weight Mrs T or any woman is, they're beautiful.
Looks like you're getting lucky tonight Falconista
Sick Body GIF by The Maury Show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'225kg of love muscle' doesn't sound as good.
225kg - THIS SOUNDS ALMOST AS AWESOME AS 245KG...
225kg? @Mrs Turbo is at least 235kg.
sorry for the ALL CAPS above. I am just such a Lazy Fat ** to fix it...
so i lost 10kg in one session = NOICE!

I'm clever enough to know that whatever age or weight Mrs T or any woman is, they're beautiful.
you are beautiful = Love you too :yellowheart::purpleheart:
Looks like you're getting lucky tonight @Falconista
too right you'll be lucky, I am full of surprises in the bedroom :heartribbon:

except I'm also OLD so I was already asleep at that time... doh!
Can't wait for @Mrs Turbo's reponse to this Baz :eek:
It will be as loving and pleasing as I always am - except for when you piss me off, then it's a very different story :eek:
Thought rope would be more her style?
Actually, silk ribbons is my preferred tie - Just FYI -and I have plenty of them in my secret draw 😍
Nah, that's more @Bonz's schtick.
agree - Bonz and me and Turbo have enjoyed rope together on occasion :devil:
Hope she goes easy on accountants. They know what they do.
I do love accountants... there is nothing more sexy then numbers coming together- 🔢:greenheart:
Are YOU and accountant BAT?

Sort of but a bit more clever , I count 16 shovels of sand to 1 x 20 kg bag of cement and put it in my mixer and then stick bricks together.
That also sounds a bit too sexy... getting dirty with numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Second Semi-Final: Gumbies FFC vs Ophidian Old Boys @ The House of Gumby

Back