Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello everyone, sorry about my absence today, but the Dead Space remake was released and it is well worth it. Hope you're all having a great day, and enjoying the drinking weather 😀

407 games though, 24 highest in the league, I've played 15 lol

You've just proved your point.

You are greater than me.

Carry on.

Hello everyone, sorry about my absence today, but the Dead Space remake was released and it is well worth it. Hope you're all having a great day, and enjoying the drinking weather 😀
Well, this became a Dead Space while you were gone, pity you missed it.

usm_alger_fans._afp_file_photo.jpg

Baghdad Fans cheering on their team at an open training session on the Eve of their season opener against ...... some other Qooty team. Lots of anticipation over the debuts of future stars, Dazjack, SaintsSeptember, dudeintheswamp , norway blue and sunny3193

Last edited:
usm_alger_fans._afp_file_photo.jpg

Baghdad Fans cheering on their team at an open training session on the Eve of their season opener against ...... some other Qooty team. Lots of anticipation over the debuts of future stars, Dazjack, SaintsSeptember, dudeintheswamp , norway blue and sunny3193
You should be salivating, not just anticipating. It should be obvious by now that we have a new Legend joining the troupe.
Someone who has already endeared himself to the group; someone whose ability to squeeze a giggle out of a tragedy is laudable; someone who likes to hear the sound of his own keyboard make his fellow travellers slap their knees with delight.
SaintsSeptember , I think we can call it 1 all on the GF front and you do make me smile; unlike my garrulous self, you favour quality over quantity.

Carna Bombers!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was so screaming hot here in Rezza, my Bactrian Camel lost a hump and became a Dromedary:

This morning:
camel-humps.gif
Now:
camello-ytpmv.gif
Good thing that it was carrying a spare

Made the ride home from the bottle shop sheer murder on the haemorrhoids.
Searched everywhere, best I could find was some emuaid, hope it helps

2oz-regular-1000x1000_E_dea7e5ee-2569-4ff9-8274-c92275a33849_1200x.jpg

Dadda Dave was off to a slow start to the season, but showed this week he has a plans for making up time.

3E90EBAF-09E9-4CDB-A9EC-8BAC0165A367.gif

YeoGabbaGabba is being trained by Santoz at Abdu Prison to make the perfect doner kebab.

7EF664FE-F627-41A9-83EB-1D992A7423C1.gif

Here2tellyouwhy won the recent time trial and celebrated with a weekend at KohPhi ’s salubrious Baghdad residence.

BF47D80C-CCA8-4BE2-9172-5B73C11A89DB.gif

You should be salivating, not just anticipating. It should be obvious by now that we have a new Legend joining the troupe.
Someone who has already endeared himself to the group; someone whose ability to squeeze a giggle out of a tragedy is laudable; someone who likes to hear the sound of his own keyboard make his fellow travellers slap their knees with delight.
SaintsSeptember , I think we can call it 1 all on the GF front and you do make me smile; unlike my garrulous self, you favour quality over quantity.

Carna Bombers!!!

Blinks and tries to focus on the words through the acoholic fog ...did i hear my name....?

Lmao, this is one of my favourite stories, American friends love it.
I honestly struggle to think of anything, anything at all, more quintessentially Australian.
So innovative, so many brilliant minds, so much above our weight on the world stage in so many fields; lost two wars against a not very intelligent bird and built a fence to keep rabbits out...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back