Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Just letting y'all know, open house tonight @ Teams - 2023 Rate My Preseason Team .

It may be also be my ipso facto farewell party from the SC threads, but I like to think that benevolence is a universal trait.
kenneyswarriors come check out another side of the bigfooty forum. have a read of the previous page and see if you wanna come give a fantasy football league based off randomized statistics a try.

its essentially shiteposting with a simulated footy game every week. can be quite a bit of fun.

kenneyswarriors come check out another side of the bigfooty forum. have a read of the previous page and see if you wanna come give a fantasy football league based off randomized statistics a try.

its essentially shiteposting with a simulated footy game every week. can be quite a bit of fun.
Will investigate further, currently braindead so will be a day or two.

Got tricked into mixing my weeds by some crafty border lodging, Murray River fishing yeehaw, so gonna flake it now, y'all...

Trevor Donovan Kiss GIF by Hallmark Channel

Looking forward to clocking up the first of many wins for the Furies today.

My 1 goal and 2 behinds will go a long way to achieving this.

yeah the bombers was everyones hot favourite as my next club when i joined. but my issue is i dont get along well with arabs 😂

i was always destined to join the oobs from the beginning though. you gotta buy into the hype and here it seems baghdad or luscious spotswood. and i chose luxury.

Not everyone is fortunate enough to smell my kennel.

The masses are asking will there be a qremiership qangover.
I can confirm that the Bombers will be one of the top two teams on the field.

Happy game day…I have the rucking thongs good to go. I think I should be there by the start of the fourth, probably a bit earlier than required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The masses are asking will there be a qremiership qangover.
There will be a few struggling to make it in time for the game today due to hangovers but it will have nothing to do with the qremiership, it's mainly rookies being well led by the skipper, always leading by example.

There will be a few struggling to make it in time for the game today due to hangovers but it will have nothing to do with the qremiership, it's mainly rookies being well led by the skipper, always leading by example.

Had one yesterday morning and kept drinking last night. I know the key to BATS hangover cure. Just keep going.

Morning all - welcome to season 35. This one will get underway around 4.30pm AEDST: all the best to both teams.
Ah crap, you again!

Already exceeding expectations!

I guess that we should kick at least 10 goals between us then

Morning all - welcome to season 35. This one will get underway around 4.30pm AEDST: all the best to both teams.
Gameday against the reinging premiers Furies, lets see if its another season of disappointment ahead

furies-png.1496255

2. NaturalDisaster (LG)
3. ShaunDuggan
4. Rioli8217
5. Silky23
7. Sab22
9. Bovo
11. JyeDye
12. Scythe94
15. Nixi
19. James Colorado (C)
20. Edmund hunt
21. rfctigerarmy
25. Toump Ass
28. crazywildhorse
30. Grockadoc
31. krided
33. Pickitt (C)
35. Chronz
77. omgfridge (LG)
XX. Shueygod

Gameday against the reinging premiers Furies, lets see if its another season of disappointment ahead

furies-png.1496255

2. NaturalDisaster (LG)
3. ShaunDuggan
4. Rioli8217
5. Silky23
7. Sab22
9. Bovo
11. JyeDye
12. Scythe94
15. Nixi
19. James Colorado (C)
20. Edmund hunt
21. rfctigerarmy
25. Toump Ass
28. crazywildhorse
30. Grockadoc
31. krided
33. Pickitt (C)
35. Chronz
77. omgfridge (LG)
XX. Shueygod
You've been reading the Charles Dickens classic this week, haven't you?

1674950199497.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back