Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

81 virgins. nonnas lasagna. limoncello and pannettone.

mate. you can have him 😂

oxi-clean-but-wait-theres-more.gif

I'm sure we have a set of steak knives laying around somewhere, that should clinch the deal

the one true faith for me is my luxurious ultra plush platinum mattress thats been provided to me by my new Qooty club the Ophidian Old Boys.

the Baghdad Bombers give you a camel skin blanket and a prayer mat.

i know which one id be choosing.
The problem with your way of thinking is that every away game feels like you are slumming it and is uncomfortable compared with your usual pampered existence.

Away games for us are a pure luxury so we look forward to them, then feel comfortable when we return home.

Our players are happy wherever we are, yours are miserable half the season. That is why the Baghdad Bombers are the club of choice. That and the flag of course, but mostly that.

If there is, I have yet to sight it: I am going in blind. The 1st match is at 4.30 today. Tune in, or I'll give you a blow-by-blow afterwards. As these folks know, that bit could get awfully messy.
There is another big plus, my posts are yet to be removed by your favourite people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back