Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

im expecting royalties for every game he plays by the way..
Will you accept Lasagna as payment, I'll even get my mum to make you her special Nonna's home made variety?

Be honest with me here cat, you haven’t signed him already????
nope. just wanted to show him around first.

personally i think baghdad is a bit too much for my dear friend ken. hed be more suited to an ophidian old boys culture more than the yeehaw bombers.

id be happy to remain selfless and allow anyone id recruit to play wherever they like. hence why Nixi is still holding the furies up and didnt follow me to spotswood.

nope. just wanted to show him around first.

personally i think baghdad is a bit too much for my dear friend ken. hed be more suited to an ophidian old boys culture more than the yeehaw bombers.

id be happy to remain selfless and allow anyone id recruit to play wherever they like. hence why Nixi is still holding the furies up and didnt follow me to spotswood.
So you all loooove the snake, ehh? Each to their own, of course and so forth.

Will you accept Lasagna as payment, I'll even get my mum to make you her special Nonna's home made variety?
coming back from a holiday with a huge group of italians... ive been spoilt rotten with schnitzels and pastas.

so yes. ill happily accept nonnas lasagna. but i want a bottle of limoncello and a panetonne for every qoal he kicks.

coming back from a holiday with a huge group of italians... ive been spoilt rotten with schnitzels and pastas.

so yes. ill happily accept nonnas lasagna. but i want a bottle of limoncello and a panetonne for every qoal he kicks.
Damn, you drive a hard bargain, especially seeing as panettone is only available around xmas lol. Here's something, I've never tasted limoncello lol

I'm sorry, but I couldn't deny someone who follows the one true faith, Swans aren't even close
the one true faith for me is my luxurious ultra plush platinum mattress thats been provided to me by my new Qooty club the Ophidian Old Boys.

the Baghdad Bombers give you a camel skin blanket and a prayer mat.

i know which one id be choosing.

the one true faith for me is my luxurious ultra plush platinum mattress thats been provided to me by my new Qooty club the Ophidian Old Boys.

Sounds soft to me :p

yeah...well wait until you find out just what that bed is for, brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goooo Furballs Furies, we got the easy beats this week.
Are they actually playing the Phoenix this week? Must be why they are so quiet in here. They ran off to a thread where they had a chance of winning.

Now you tell me !!
not too late my friend. i also get a referral bonus if you come join me with my team (81 virgins apparently)

i showed you around here as the transition from supercoach to here was a bit easier with some familiar names with the bombers (daz is another crazy kent like us)

although decision would be ultimately yours if you decide to come give this a crack.

p.s. you dont need to do anything. no effort required to play here

not too late my friend. i also get a referral bonus if you come join me with my team (81 virgins apparently)

i showed you around here as the transition from supercoach to here was a bit easier with some familiar names with the bombers (daz is another crazy kent like us)

although decision would be ultimately yours if you decide to come give this a crack.

p.s. you dont need to do anything. no effort required to play here
BLUEALLTHRU can we scrape together 82 virgins for kananooks to keep him happy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back