Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Dragons FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

If artificial intelligence is so advanced, we have automated driving...........why are traffic lights still soooo bad
Because you know, new sports stadiums are apparently more important.

My favourite subway eating Dragon.

Remember that Subway-eating rock spider?

fDbQfI7.gif

Remember that Subway-eating rock spider?

fDbQfI7.gif
Not really. I definitely don't remember a subway eating cat named Bonz. He's dead to me and I erased all memories.

Just landed back in Perth from sunny Exmouth.........what a beautiful part of the world!

Ningaloo is one of the best parts of the world. :thumbsu:

Thanks for reminding me about the Southern Sharks, an integral part of your club's identity ST.

Southern Sharks dudu dududu 🦈
Southern Sharks dudu dududu
🦈

Southern Sharks dudu dududu
🦈

SOUTHERN SHARKS!

2007sharks00logo.jpg

My favourite part of the Southern Sharks was when Frankston Rover was administrator and had to hand his own team a five goal penalty because they submitted their own teamsheet late for a qualifying final in Season 07. They then went out in straight sets a week later after losing a home semi final.

No wonder the Dragons changed their name in Season 17 off-season after putting up with these mediocre shit campaigners for nine seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there were like 3 separate media threads about that during the week.

The funny thing is it exploited a loophole in the rules and okeydoke7 would exploit the same loophole later in the season only for The Filth Wizard to find him guilty of BTGID.
Despite a massive exchange of PMs where I got approval from him, PMs which he refused to allow me to publish openly at the time or I’d be banned.

Still haven’t moved on from the injustice of it.

It was early in his time as admin so The Filth Wizard was more concerned by public opinion than his own integrity (I have PMs to prove it). A rare blip on an otherwise strong admin reign.

That was my favourite part, I indirectly got okeydoke7 suspended
It was a fun time. Until it wasn’t. Thankfully he didn’t suspend me for it in the end, just found me guilty and I think it was a suspended sentence or something. But it was a farce. For a former admin to, not long after volunteering time to running the place for 3 seasons, to be found guilty of BTGID despite it being permitted within the rules AND openly explored via PM was just a disgrace, a lack of integrity, a lack of proper judgement and an unfair verdict given I was not permitted to share TFW’s PMs.

But I’m over it I promise.

So over it, you just forgot how to muti-quote.

But, yeah, the was the best of times and the blurst of times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Dragons FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back