Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Dragons FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a fun time. Until it wasn’t. Thankfully he didn’t suspend me for it in the end, just found me guilty and I think it was a suspended sentence or something. But it was a farce. For a former admin to, not long after volunteering time to running the place for 3 seasons, to be found guilty of BTGID despite it being permitted within the rules AND openly explored via PM was just a disgrace, a lack of integrity, a lack of proper judgement and an unfair verdict given I was not permitted to share TFW’s PMs.

The tribunal found you guilty, I suspended it and then as my last move as admin I lifted all suspended sentences including yours and the one you gave to the entire league which I though was a charming touch and a fitting end to the saga. Then I won a beez.

But I’m over it I promise.
It's actually one of the rarer items on your CV.

Only parties to have ever been found guilty of Bringing the Game into Disrepute:
  • okeydoke7 - S21
  • HaroLad and KohPhi - S24
  • the entire Las Vegas Bears team - S29

Only parties to have ever been found guilty of Bringing the Game into Disrepute:
  • okeydoke7 - S21

And to make matters worse, someone left the cake out in the rain.
I don't think that I can take it, cos it took so long to make it

The tribunal had not been invented yet so they weren't really 'found guilty'. Okey just invoked the rule to warn everyone.

My favourite part of the Southern Sharks was when Frankston Rover was administrator and had to hand his own team a five goal penalty because they submitted their own teamsheet late for a qualifying final in Season 07. They then went out in straight sets a week later after losing a home semi final.

No wonder the Dragons changed their name in Season 17 off-season after putting up with these mediocre s**t campaigners for nine seasons.
Would you rather change the club name back to the Southern Dragons or bring back rota69 And the Koalas?

Why is Friday a happy day?

Because the next day is a sadder day 🥴
Sad Koala GIF

The tribunal had not been invented yet so they weren't really 'found guilty'. Okey just invoked the rule to warn everyone.

Well now you didn't mention the tribunal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HF: @serial_thrilla - @PhenomenalV1 - @DJ75
F: @Knifey Spoony - @Hatchy1992 - @Blaze Storm
That is one stacked forward half!

• okeydoke7 - S21
Those smelly Bears!

They should have been forced to merge with the Furies.

• okeydoke7 - S21
This charge against okey is genuine news to me.

Clearly he did an excellent cover up of the incident.

Yeah. The rats will be backsides up, presenting happily for a reaming
See, this is why you require education. The #stackedsix is the greatest defensive unit in the history of league, the backbone of statistically the most dominant premiership team in SFA history.

What you are describing is JoshWoodenSpoon's rubbish content.

That is one stacked forward half!
I legitimately feel bad for the Swampies.

That's why I am announcing that 20% of the gates revenue is being put towards counselling for the Swamprats defenders after the game.

We can't help the sheer power and talent of our forward line, but we can help out our friends in need.

I legitimately feel bad for the Swampies.

That's why I am announcing that 20% of the gates revenue is being put towards counselling for the Swamprats defenders after the game.

We can't help the sheer power and talent of our forward line, but we can help out our friends in need.
You should probably reinvest that gates revenue back into your marketing department. You desperately need to ramp up the campaign to continue convincing the fans how good your reigning wooden spoon-winning forward line is.

Or even convincing half of the forward line itself to show up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Dragons FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back