Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope he does, cause we are losing this one for sure. I can't remember the last time the Bears won a milestone game.
There's a lot of milestones this week. I'm predicting six nil-all draws.

I hope he does, cause we are losing this one for sure. I can't remember the last time the Bears won a milestone game.
5B4DCD6C-9619-486F-B94F-9A6651958644.jpeg

There's a lot of milestones this week. I'm predicting six nil-all draws.
We thankfully and mercifully have a week off from them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen up, my furry friends! Today we face the Warriors, but I say we show them what real warriors look like. We may not have swords or shields, but we have something even better, our sharp claws and quick wits. And let's not forget about our secret weapon, the legendary JoshWoodenSpoon. If he can stir up some soup, he can stir up some trouble on the field. We might be cute and cuddly, but we're also Qooty machines. So let's go out there and give the Warriors a run for their money. And when we win, we'll celebrate with some honey and beers. Let's do this, Bears!
Bears Plane.png

Listen up, my furry friends! Today we face the Warriors, but I say we show them what real warriors look like. We may not have swords or shields, but we have something even better, our sharp claws and quick wits. And let's not forget about our secret weapon, the legendary JoshWoodenSpoon. If he can stir up some soup, he can stir up some trouble on the field. We might be cute and cuddly, but we're also Qooty machines. So let's go out there and give the Warriors a run for their money. And when we win, we'll celebrate with some honey and beers. Let's do this, Bears!
View attachment 1611029
All Aboard!
From the city of sin
To a comprehensive win.
Carn you Bears!
036E8F18-5FB4-4004-BEAD-2FF7D463A9BA.gif

Yep :(
Shadow Man / Cap are just the most recent examples
There’s a first time for everything but still, feeling nervous this morning .

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back