Official Match Thread Season 36, First Preliminary Final: Gumbies FFC versus Baghdad Bombers at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately I was involved in a nasty car accident yesterday. I got out of the car to exchange details with the other driver - when he did also, I noticed that he was a dwarf. He immediately said to me, "I am NOT happy."

I shouldn't have inflamed the situation any further, but I couldn't help myself - I said, "Well which one are you then?"

Congratulations gab213 on making the 50-game milestone and hope we can do it justice tomorrow.

Congrats on your big old thing, gab213!

Oh, and on your half-hundie, too, I guess.

22 days til xmas lads and ladies. I hope you've done your online shopping!
My wife is into cats, so saw this cheap bracelet on Temu which I thought would be a fun stocking filler.
phonto.jpeg

So for the first ever time & not quite sure of how to order, I just sent a letter explaining what I wanted enclosed was $2.10 (rounded up for them)

Recieved a parcel back with a letter saying “Mr Grav, yoo sen too much munny” they refunded $2.00 but after the surprise I got when opening the parcel, I understood why, dare I say I won’t be using them again. 🫢

Bloody Braklet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s huge to see that wow. I mean where they climbed
They were super influential in their day. Disbanded a year or so after this show, IIRC.

I want to know who brought an umbrella into the pit!

Game Day GIF by HC Oceláři Třinec

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36, First Preliminary Final: Gumbies FFC versus Baghdad Bombers at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back