Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

barack obama cine GIF

Fair. Hope any criticism you're recived hasn't upset CandiceDougChris.
Careful Bob. Ted and Candace have all sorts of secrets to share about that sandpaper incident against the Furies a few seasons back that we were all involved with none of us knew anything about.

TDC needs to keep getting a game no matter how many times he fails.

Careful Bob. Ted and Candace have all sorts of secrets to share about that sandpaper incident against the Furies a few seasons back that we were all involved with none of us knew anything about.

Why hasn't TDC played for 8 seasons then? Makes no sense

Why hasn't TDC played for 8 seasons then? Makes no sense
Wait he hasn’t?? I just assumed like Davey he was playing every game but making zero contribution

Sorry TDC, genuine mistake

It's early for upbeat music. I'm feeling very chill.

My favourite Blur song. Wouldn't nom it for the song contest though since it'd put most to sleep lol.

Like Blur but I cant imagine a scenario where I listen to that

TedDougChris t minus some number of hours that I can't be assed calculating until we become mortal enemies.

Melissa Mccarthy Fight GIF by Saturday Night Live

When the hours were greater than 3, I wasn’t expecting you to be able to get there mate, it’s all good !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Written and spoken for by the “Poms regaining the Ashes” foundation

Given he's been exiled from playing, loving how Ted's playing the role of Warner AND Bancroft in this bit.

Given he's been exiled from playing, loving how Ted's playing the role of Warner AND Bancroft in this bit.
It’s just a shame we don’t have any players talented enough to play the role of Steve Smith

Why does that s**t happen?

The offline bit that is, not Ocha905 quoting your post which is kind of self-explanatory.
Imma go with reboot number 634 to get the badges back up and running.

I'm impressed to see that the song contest is still going
30 noms in this current round.

There's still a handful of the old-timers, plus there are posters which come and go all the time so it always has legs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back