Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor man’s Dustin Martin Liam Baker

Sorry TDC I guess this means battle lines have been drawn and I’m on tigs side tonight
After the last few GF's Sydney have played in you'll be used to being on the losing side. Wait! I think I'm sledging TDC wrong here...

How s**t are these when you see a GWS or GC logo and you know the score is going to be complete ass regardless.
But thats how it is. Grand finalists with 2500 kicks gives heaps of oppos

After the last few GF's Sydney have played in you'll be used to being on the losing side. Wait! I think I'm sledging TDC wrong here...
Wait there’s a wrong way to sledge TDC??

Poor man’s Dustin Martin Liam Baker

Sorry TDC I guess this means battle lines have been drawn and I’m on tigs side tonight

Online Dating Lose GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Test your footy knowledge

🏉 #Fo#FootyGrid5#159
🟪⬛⬜
🟨⬛⬜
🟫🟨⬜
Rarity 105.36
@footygridgame footygrid.com

View attachment 1764284
Greg Bentley (0.89%) Billy Frampton (47.79%) Brett Ebert (7.62%)
Glen Bowyer (2.07%) Clinton Young (10.57%) Mark Williams (7.89%)
Andrew Eccles (2.63%) Brenton Sanderson (2.53%) Scott Welsh (4.36%)

This game is great for sharing my knowledge of obscure 00s footballers.

How s**t are these when you see a GWS or GC logo and you know the score is going to be complete ass regardless.
I guessed Jacob Townsend for Giants-Richmond the other day but still didn't muster a great score as only him Taranto, Hopper and Deledio off the top of my head played for both.

Greg Bentley (0.89%) Billy Frampton (47.79%) Brett Ebert (7.62%)
Glen Bowyer (2.07%) Clinton Young (10.57%) Mark Williams (7.89%)
Andrew Eccles (2.63%) Brenton Sanderson (2.53%) Scott Welsh (4.36%)

This game is great for sharing my knowledge of obscure 00s footballers.
Damnit.

Some of the feedback that came out of the sprint retro session that I just had to endure was that we should be mindful not to refer to a group of people as "guys" when we're presenting, as that's isn't inclusive enough. So I referred to them as "flogs", and now I'm dodging calls from HR.

I guessed Jacob Townsend for Giants-Richmond the other day but still didn't muster a great score as only him Taranto, Hopper and Deledio off the top of my head played for both.
I went Anthony Miles. I don't think there is better than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back